hikaruonline

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
PenguinofGreatness your signature preview is complete
PenguinofGreatnessSignaturePreview_zps3906d88b.png
Penguin I think your screenshot was really cool and unique
I edited out that weird gray circle that was in front of the demoman
You wanted a signature like SPYderman's signature so I created a similar brush stroke
Unfortunately I was not able to include all of the text you wanted, it looked clunky and just didn't fit
I generally don't put a lot of text on the signatures because it ruins the flow
Despite these two issues I hope you like it, let me know what you think

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
bluehawk your signature preview is complete
bluehawkSignaturePreview_zps09a49a0c.png
A few things to say
First off, I loved your screenshot. It could not have been a more perfect example of what I need to make a signature
Can I have your permission to use this image in my opening post as an example of a good screenshot?
I loved the background so I decided to use it on your signature
Thanks for giving me creative control on your signature. I think this borderless signature came out great
The whole signature seems to have an airy tone to it which fits with your name
Let me know what you think
Looks great man I love it. I will be on later to trade with you. And you have my permission to use the screenshot. you should tell people in your original post how to disable the hud. Open up console sv_cheats 1 "enter" cl_drawhud 0 "enter" I think it will help out your future signatures with no hud

hikaruonline

bluehawk your signature is released

bluehawkSignature_zpsbbbb46a1.png

bluehawk you are too kind for overpaying me for this signature
I really hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it
Nice and simple. BTW. Simple signatures rock : )

Your Code
[IMG]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/hikaruonline/Team%20Fortress%202/Signatures%20For%20Others/bluehawkSignature_zpsbbbb46a1.png[/IMG]

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
PenguinofGreatness your signature preview is complete
PenguinofGreatnessSignaturePreview_zps3906d88b.png
Penguin I think your screenshot was really cool and unique
I edited out that weird gray circle that was in front of the demoman
You wanted a signature like SPYderman's signature so I created a similar brush stroke
Unfortunately I was not able to include all of the text you wanted, it looked clunky and just didn't fit
I generally don't put a lot of text on the signatures because it ruins the flow
Despite these two issues I hope you like it, let me know what you think
OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. Adding you right now!

Reactions: hikaruonline

finalsmash2

Finalsmash2 your signature preview is complete
FinalsmashSignaturePreview_zpsc5b24b85.png
I do hope you'll forgive me that I very much deviated from what you requested but I think it came out great
It was difficult to find a decent picture with a blue engineer since most of them are red
I took the red engineer in this picture and made his clothes blue
Stamped the Wal-Mart symbol on the engineer's toolbox and wrote "Click to Enter" on the right side of the signature
If you decide to keep this signature I will link it to your shop so if people click on it, they'll go to your thread
Let me know how you feel about it
That looks awesome! add me!​

hikaruonline

PenguinofGreatness your signature is released
-Edited Below-
Penguin thanks so much for that tip. It's really appreciated
Very glad you liked the signature. Although I love your flying penguin in your current signature
Maybe put that as your avatar or something? Such a great piece of artwork
Thanks again and enjoy
Your Code
-Edited Below-

hikaruonline

PenguinofGreatness your signature is re-released

PenguinofGreatnessSignatureFixed_zpsa8bfc155.png

My deepest apologies PenguinofGreatness. I didn't realized your signature was slightly too large to fit
Here is the newly resized version which will fit in your signature space
Once again. My sincerest apologies

Your New Code
[IMG]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/hikaruonline/Team%20Fortress%202/Signatures%20For%20Others/PenguinofGreatnessSignatureFixed_zpsa8bfc155.png[/IMG]

PolymathGio

quick question do you do anything else other than tf2 characters, because I want a signature that relates to my name PolymathGio, Polymath means "A person of wide-ranging knowledge or learning."

hikaruonline

quick question do you do anything else other than tf2 characters, because I want a signature that relates to my name PolymathGio, Polymath means "A person of wide-ranging knowledge or learning."

Um it depends. If you make a request I can kinda determine if it's within my skills to accomplish
It doesn't have to be TF2 Related

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
1. I will get you a screen shot of my engineer tommorow ~3:00 pm EST my engi will be having 2 unusual effects(planets and P. Energy) on hope it won't be a problem to leave those on there if,so I'm sure we can work something out : )
2. I want my backround to be Viaduct Pro (sunny versoin of viaduct)
3. Kewntunes #thuglife for my name
4. I saw what you did with blue's and I'm eager to see what else you can do so feel free to personalize
5. I got stacks of metal this won't be an issue.

hikaruonline

1. I will get you a screen shot of my engineer tommorow ~3:00 pm EST my engi will be having 2 unusual effects on hope it won't be a problem to leave those on there if,so I'm sure we can work something out : )
2. I want my backround to be Viaduct Pro (sunny versoin of viaduct)
3. Kewntunes #thuglife for my name
4. I saw what you did with blue's and I'm eager to see what else you can do so feel free to personalize
5. I got stacks of metal this won't be an issue.

Aww Kewn I've seen you post so much on the forums. I'm really fond of your signature
I'll make you one but I'm sure it'll pale in comparison. I do have a few questions/concerns
1. Is Viaduct Pro like some super weird map? I'm only familiar with good old regular Viaduct
2. You want your "Kewntunes" and "#thuglife" in the signature?

PolymathGio

Um it depends. If you make a request I can kinda determine if it's within my skills to accomplish
It doesn't have to be TF2 Related

what I hat in mind was my name PolymathGio with different items around it like a gaming controller, a book/quail, some math sings, a soccerball, and some other stuff it can be in form of icons or something like that.

hikaruonline

what I hat in mind was my name PolymathGio with different items around it like a gaming controller, a book/quail, some math sings, a soccerball, and some other stuff it can be in form of icons or something like that.

Are you looking for a signature? Not sure if I can make what you're describing look great

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Aww Kewn I've seen you post so much on the forums. I'm really fond of your signature
I'll make you one but I'm sure it'll pale in comparison. I do have a few questions/concerns
1. Is Viaduct Pro like some super weird map? I'm only familiar with good old regular Viaduct
2. You want your "Kewntunes" and "#thuglife" in the signature?
First off I'd like to say thank you c:
1. I can give you d/l link / whatever you need about the map its basically a competiyive version of viaduct
2. They can be seperate or seperated be seperated by a space which ever you think looks nicer : )

hikaruonline

First off I'd like to say thank you c:
1. I can give you d/l link / whatever you need about the map its basically a competiyive version of viaduct
2. They can be seperate or seperated be seperated by a space which ever you think looks nicer : )

Ah yes! I can see the map now. Sounds good. Just get me your screenshot whenever you want