Baratta

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Thanks for the kind words Baratta
Unfortunately I am still not taking any new requests at the moment
Tomorrow or Saturday I will probably open up the shop for new requests and I'll only take a few requests because of my heavy schedule
Make sure to stay informed and thanks again!
Hahahh it's ok. Take your time :). Well have a good day.

hikaruonline

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Epicinc your signature is released

EpicincSignature.png

Thanks so much for the compliments and reputation
I hope you enjoy the signature I made for you!

Your Code
[IMG]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/hikaruonline/Team%20Fortress%202/Signatures%20For%20Others/EpicincSignature.png[/IMG]

Saturn

Uncharitable Spy
Just thought that I would pop in here for a second to say that you make terrific signatures and that I may consider ordering a signature from you in the future. Continue the good work you're doing here.

hikaruonline

Just thought that I would pop in here for a second to say that you make terrific signatures and that I may consider ordering a signature from you in the future. Continue the good work you're doing here.

Saturn you have no idea how amazing I feel when I get compliments like these out of the blue
Thank you so much and I hope in the future, I can make you a wonderful signature
Your current signature is really awesome though!

On A Side Note
This next week coming up for me is perilous and schoolwork-heavy
Wish me good luck as I prepare for the storm to come! But after that I'll re-open the shop : )
Winter Is Coming

PolymathGio

PolymathGio your signature preview is complete
Poly I want to thank you again for having no restrictions whatsoever on this signature
I think this signature came out really well. You were totally unspecific about anything so I hope you enjoy the way it was made
Not much to say, I think it's awesome. You could hate it. I would cry and kill myself. But yes, let me know

YAY Thanks its great, just add me so I can pay :D

hikaruonline

PolymathGio your signature is released

PolymathGioSignature.png

Like I said when we were talking in Steam
Not trying to be too boastful but I think it came out amazing
Truly a wonderful example of what you get when you guys give me total creative control
Enjoy it Poly! OR I'LL SHOOT YOU

Your Code
[IMG]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/hikaruonline/Team%20Fortress%202/Signatures%20For%20Others/PolymathGioSignature.png[/IMG]

PolymathGio

PolymathGio your signature is released
Like I said when we were talking in Steam
Not trying to be too boastful but I think it came out amazing
Truly a wonderful example of what you get when you guys give me total creative control
Enjoy it Poly! OR I'LL SHOOT YOU
Your Code
[IMG]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/hikaruonline/Team%20Fortress%202/Signatures%20For%20Others/PolymathGioSignature.png[/IMG]

I will enjoy it just please don't shoot!!!! :P