Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Canon 5D Mk II, nice.
Do you have a website?

Nice, not only my fellow photographer but also a fellow canoneer. I also use the 5d Mk II and have recently purchased a 7d which i'm really digging on atm. I'm hoping they'll release an update to the 7d by next year.

Not quite yet(other than a couple in social media), I'm still fresh in the industry . I'm still compiling my online portfolio which will hopefully be up in soon.

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
$2500 cameras, damn you guys are rich.

I'm not rich, Photography is my actual line of work atm so i use my earned cash to keep up with the very competitive nature of the industry. I'm struggling enough with my bills. It's worst than dustbowl man. haha

Toxik

Contributor
Nice, not only my fellow photographer but also a fellow canoneer. I also use the 5d Mk II and have recently purchased a 7d which i'm really digging on atm. I'm hoping they'll release an update to the 7d by next year.

Not quite yet(other than a couple in social media), I'm still fresh in the industry . I'm still compiling my online portfolio which will hopefully be up in soon.
Hahah, I'm preparing to get yelled at, but I actually use Sony equipment, always have been, and don't really see why people say it sucks, but then again I rarely shot with other gear.
I'm currently aiming at buying an Alpha 77, it looks pretty good with the translucent mirror, I want to try it out first though
Aw, not even a 500px, Flickr or (dare I even say) DeviantArt?

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Hahah, I'm preparing to get yelled at, but I actually use Sony equipment, always have been, and don't really see why people say it sucks, but then again I rarely shot with other gear.
I'm currently aiming at buying an Alpha 77, it looks pretty good with the translucent mirror, I want to try it out first though
Aw, not even a 500px, Flickr or (dare I even say) DeviantArt?

Haha, don't worry I'm not one of those "OMFG YOU'RE USING SONY, THATS WORST THAN THE BACKBURNER!!!!! GTFO!!!" people. They're not bad cameras.

I started with Canon which means I'm already invested in my lenses, i can't do a quick brand switch cause it would be too expensive to buy new lenses. And secondly, from my experience Canon has great customer service. They really quick to respond and they take good care of you.

Toxik

Contributor
Haha, don't worry I'm not one of those "OMFG YOU'RE USING SONY, THATS WORST THAN THE BACKBURNER!!!!! GTFO!!!" people. They're not bad cameras.

I started with Canon which means I'm already invested in my lenses, i can't do a quick brand switch cause it would be too expensive to buy new lenses. And secondly, from my experience Canon has great customer service. They really quick to respond and they take good care of you.
Hahah I'm glad you're not, many people I've met are, unfortunately.
And I understand, I'm the same with Sony, all my lenses are A-mounts and my gear is basically for Sony, but as far as customer service go I haven't really had any real problem to deal with yet, so I can't really testify for them hahah

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Hey there,
2ahy3wh.jpg

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
No, it is not
I wear an eye patch remember?
Plus, my hair is much longer and my moustache is thicker