Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Hello Skial Community!

Occupation: Freelance Photographer (mostly weddings, but i"ll do other things if you pm me)
Hometown: New Jersey
Current loc. Asia/Australia (depends on my assignments)
Enjoys: TF2

I'm Sinnx and I have been playing on your servers for the past few months now. I have been lurking these forums for awhile now and recently decided let myself known as i have grown to really like the community. I frequent the infamous US1 dustbowl server and am familiar to a couple of regulars there.

Yes, it's Sinnx, not Cinic and I do apologized if i've stepped on anyone's toes with that name.
I assure you that was not my intentions as I have had this name in locked years back ( as it does stand for something in my personal life). I'm not trying to be someone I'm not and again i do apologized if i've somehow rubbed that impression on the regulars.

I hope to be more involved in this community as this is really my 1st foray into online competitive multiplayer (my busy schedule doesn't allow too much gaming). I'm hoping to get to know more of you folks (in terms of TF2, nothing more, nothing less =P ).

Thank you for welcoming me into this fine community and i hope to see you folks in game

GLHF

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=136279

P.S> if you need contract work done that my skills qualify for, feel free to drop me a line =)

Reactions: P Lash

Uncle zägä

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Nobody wants to know about a stranger's thoughts. You're only allowed to make an introduction thread once you're already known, and then you won't need one anymore.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've had my name for 6.
:challenge:

If anyone's played with me, they know it has "personal meaning".

Good to have you.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
FrogSearch.jpg

Reactions: Staying_Classy

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Welcome to Skial

Prepare to be trolled on every tread and posts you make. On just about everything, constantly.

Enjoy your stay here.
:troll:

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
Sup, although this is a little unnecessary. I would say a decent amount of people would recognize you on dusty.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Nobody wants to know about a stranger's thoughts. You're only allowed to make an introduction thread once you're already known, and then you won't need one anymore.
gtfo.gif

What's the point of an intro thread if you're already known?

'Sup Sinnx. I've seen you on Da Bowl. Good times.