Gohan

Mildly Menacing Medic
After years of training (or like 3 days on Skial), I have now found my inner strength to be the best sniper out there, or...soldier, or...engi, or....whatever because I am GOHAN! I can be anything I want, become more powerful that the most powerful man in the universe, but I like books, so yea, ima be a nerd =]

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
After years of training (or like 3 days on Skial), I have now found my inner strength to be the best sniper out there, or...soldier, or...engi, or....whatever because I am GOHAN! I can be anything I want, become more powerful that the most powerful man in the universe, but I like books, so yea, ima be a nerd =]
Isn't Dragon Ball Z dead yet?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Anyways, welcome to Skial.

people bring that up all the itme. that whole fight he was "i can't do it im too scared ahhh someone help me dad where are you" and then he finally did it.

evey fight he is a big pussy. only useful once really.

people don't realize gokucould of beaten him.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
people bring that up all the itme. that whole fight he was "i can't do it im too scared ahhh someone help me dad where are you" and then he finally did it.

bro, he was like 8.

fighting this organism that was literally primed to destroy his entire world.

his dad failed, and his dad at the time was the strongest person EVER*

*that he knew of

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
bro, he was like 8.

fighting this organism that was literally primed to destroy his entire world.

his dad failed, and his dad at the time was the strongest person EVER*

*that he knew of

goku wasn't a pussy as a kid.

Gohan

Mildly Menacing Medic
Actually i got that from my dad. we are all a bunch of cry babies that save the humans from destruction. thanks

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor

people don't realize gokucould of beaten him.
Well he kinda got his Dad killed during the fight he had with Cell.
Also Goku is 12 when Dragon Ball first begins, and doesn't know jack shit about anything.

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
Uh, I don't know shit 'bout DBZ but I'mma say hi and give you a rainbow anyway.

5244.jpg