TheStereo

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Hey, Guys! I'm TheStereo. I just started playing TF2 and I have ~60 hours played so far. Hm... my favorite classes are soldier, demo, spy, scout and ze engy. My brother is FireMage and you might see him around. Skial servers and my favorite and are the only servers that I really play on. Some other stuff... I'm 13, live in California PST, favorite color is blu (spelled that was on purpose). I've been searching forums for a while, but never actually made an account. Favorite weapon Liberty Launcher or Sticky bomb Launcher. Here are my stats, although they're not very good since I just started playing :fyeah:: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2367162

Annnnnnnnnnd that's pretty much it for now. You can expect to see me around. I will go on most on ze weekends though.

TheStereo

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Let's add some more stuff, shall we?:

Some passtimes of mine are track, tennis, clarinet, saxophone and piano. A take Latin during school and I have for about 2-ish years. Sometimes I like to draw, been recently trying to learn how to draw anime and such. A previous game that I used to play frequently was Terraria until it recently stopped updating, which was when I started playing TF2. Other games I play are Castle Crashers, Super Smash Bros Brawl. I watch a lot of Minecraft videos, but never play the game although I do have a Minecraft account. This is my first FPS game so I am a bit new to a lot that the game has to offer. I have about 66 items if I remember correctly so I won't be trading very often. If you ever see Fire Mage make an account here or go on as the same name or same IP, it's not some weirdo guy sitting behind his computer and impersonating people. It's just me. Annnnnnd on the topic of comics, here's a really cool sight where people make comics about a bunch of different video games. I personally have only seen the TF2 and Pokemon ones myself, but you're free to check out the others. They're really funny! (Also where I got my avatar from): http://www.awkwardzombie.com/index.php?page=1

TheStereo

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Apparently my "Activity" percentage is going now pretty rapidly :/
I can really only go on the weekends. Kinda sucks, but hey, what can ya' really do 'bout it?

๖ۣۜZaldarius

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Apparently my "Activity" percentage is going now pretty rapidly :/
I can really only go on the weekends. Kinda sucks, but hey, what can ya' really do 'bout it?
wouldnt worry too much about it dropping off, it should pick back up as soon as you get back into the servers, without a loss to your points (assuming your talking about the stats) if not, disregard this as the ramblings of a crazy man

Doctor Who

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He can't even get into unmod for now. It doesn't matter.

But when he does... god help us all.