• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You should talk to box about being soldier... fruit punch for scout... deers for spy (Tell him I'll hunt him down and set fire to his spine if he says no), isil for heavy, try to find le spy and get him for spy heavy or scoot he might even snipe, gooey isn't a bad pyro, The professional gentleman is an option for pyro (regs Egypt), you could try TwiztidGuy for pyro, Saiyro is a legit pyro and heavy. uhhhh

if you can get him REPLACE YOUR DEMO FOR MR. BOO OH GOOD GOD YOU WILL NOT REGRET THAT. AT ALL. HNNG .

And those are all the regs from turbine that are on my friend's list that I can highly recommend :P (you could also always ask bopper huehuehue)

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
what am i not good enough for your tastes
images

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
The whole point of this thread was for my team to get some practice on gpit, but we already played in the actual league match anyway.
My team lost on gpit, so we're in the 3rd place runoff, but we did end up scrimming sort of. Also, I will bring this Idea back up sometime during the summer, when my new highlander team is set up, as there are quite a few players on my team that are backing out after the season is over anyway.