• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
Some people from the EU HL team One Round Wonders might want to do it (or not, 'cos ping)

I'm up for back-up scout or sniper as long as it's the NY servers

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Show me the final roster. I'd like to do scout/spy, but not with a shit team.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm pretty sure The One Round Wonders can have a friendly match against you.
The team's still kinda incomplete, but we're doing fine.

edit: Gotta play on a Friday or a Saturday due to time zone differences, and I won't be online for the whole weekend. How about next weekend?

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't think it would be a fair fight either, not because the regs aren't good enough, it's just that highlander is a little bit different than a pub game and teamwork means too much.

I see there is interest from US players to play highlander though, the regs showed up for the previous event too, it has only failed because there were like 5 admins on only. There was this thread: http://www.skial.com/threads/skial-ugc-highlander.11533/ , it might be worth a bump again. We have an US Lobby server since then, which is a great platform to practice, to start out as friends playing together to turn into a team.

I'd really like to see one (or a few more) new teams emerge from Skial, it would be fun to scrim against people I know from here : )

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't think it would be a fair fight either, not because the regs aren't good enough, it's just that highlander is a little bit different than a pub game and teamwork means too much.

I see there is interest from US players to play highlander though, the regs showed up for the previous event too, it has only failed because there were like 5 admins on only. There was this thread: http://www.skial.com/threads/skial-ugc-highlander.11533/ , it might be worth a bump again. We have an US Lobby server since then, which is a great platform to practice, to start out as friends playing together to turn into a team.

I'd really like to see one (or a few more) new teams emerge from Skial, it would be fun to scrim against people I know from here : )
fyi, there's a turbine highlander team! There's also kind of a second team that's sort of from all over skial (in that we mostly know each other from skial but the majority of us aren't forum regs). ^_^;;

lol, I sort of fought for a comp subforum because the desire to play is there. There just is no official 'skial' way to get together or keep information circulating. :-)