StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
I realize not all of you are in the states, but as an American i give you permission to celebrate Thanksgiving. I mean after all, we are the most important country in the world right now, so it only seems right that we allow other countries to celebrate are well thought up holidays.

So here is to all of you choking on a turkey bone *Cheers*.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I realize not all of you are in the states, but as an American i give you permission to celebrate Thanksgiving. I mean after all, we are the most important country in the world right now, so it only seems right that we allow other countries to celebrate are well thought up holidays.

So here is to all of you choking on a turkey bone *Cheers*.

i wish you would quit trolling me. god bro wtf is ur problem

;)

StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
DEY R CALLED NATIVE AMURICANS.
Way to be politically uncorrect.

Yea i remember as a youth running around the back yard playing cowboy's and native americans with my little brother....... *sigh* life used to be so much easier. Although i have to say, i did get grounded for 2 months for giving my brother small pox.

Reactions: KillerZebra

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yea i remember as a youth running around the back yard playing cowboy's and native americans with my little brother....... *sigh* life used to be so much easier. Although i have to say, i did get grounded for 2 months for giving my brother small pox.
why would you get grounded for it?

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Lock this thread please. Stems is back trolling. I hoped he left

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
2 crates to whomever knows what CiNiC is going to say to Stems.
Anyways, I already blew up a turkey with some anfo. Best. Explosion. Ever.
made mahself some blackpowder, stuffed it in a chicken ( dead one don't get mad peta ) , fuse in his ass, and well...he died another time