• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Best map?

• Total voters

Link

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
what do you guys think of this terrible map?
631D156828883191ACDA246B2166DBD654D86AE3

voyu

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I give it 7/10, not bad, more like above the average/average (which is not bad comparing it to maps which are never player)

Blossom

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
9/10
The Spinner itself sucks badly but the music is just gorgeous.
Unfortunately except for the theme of the map (Undertale-Pixel-Textures) and the music there isn't a whole lot of things I would connect with Undertale tbh.

Idk I would rather remove one of the Cocainum maps or have only one of them for Halloween (in this case the Spooky-Version) or Christmas (in this case the XMas-Version) in rotation at a time, then discuss about this map. But that's for another day.

Have a good night.
Blossom :3

EDIT1: Just the flower at the beginning after the first trap around the corner is just dumb. You cannot get past that without soneone dying and using exploits... well y'know what would happen.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
It was alright when I originally created it more than a year ago especially considering it was my first deathrun map ever made from scratch.

It was the only undertale themed deathrun map for TF2 at the time but eventually the really well done one from Garry's Mod got ported over to TF2.

The other one is better in terms of detail but this one still gets picked a lot surprisingly.

User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
It was alright when I originally created it more than a year ago especially considering it was my first deathrun map ever made from scratch.

It was the only undertale themed deathrun map for TF2 at the time but eventually the really well done one from Garry's Mod got ported over to TF2.

The other one is better in terms of detail but this one still gets picked a lot surprisingly.
I wonder why...