GatoSalvajeStudio

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi!

We are Gato Salvaje Studio, an indie video game company which is promoting its own Greenlight project: AR-K.

We like to play TF2 and Left For Dead. For that reason, we have 3 BILL’S HAT for Team Fortress 2… and we want to create a giveaway with them!

If you want to win one of them, you only have to read our conditions carefully

We don't know if we post this giveaway here. If there is any problem, please, tell us and we will delete the discussion. We only want to give you the opportunity to win an object for TF2. We hope you like it!

1460270_666881353362825_261417195_n.png

Reactions: Cowboy Crow

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
All you have to do is go to the greenlight page and comment in the discussion. There isn't anything fishy about it
Fishy as in smelly. It's smelly the way it's advertised. If you have to go to a forum advertising a game in exchange for a chance to win a hat, I don't think I want to be a part of something like that

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Fishy as in smelly. It's smelly the way it's advertised. If you have to go to a forum advertising a game in exchange for a chance to win a hat, I don't think I want to be a part of something like that

Then don't participate.

It looks like a good game Gato, best of luck to ya getting it passed on steam.

Reactions: GatoSalvajeStudio

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I wish you luck in getting your game greenlighted! I like the concept and art style/graphics alot and may be interested in buying it upon greenlight :D

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I kind of agree with Ceubie. Seems like just advertising.

Indie game developers aren't AAA companies. They like to spread the word however they can because most of the time, the games they offer are made with limited funds, and thus they can't spread the word with pop-up ads and banners. I'd rather have them advertise this game (which looks great, by the way) than be afraid to spread their message and give up an opportunity to make the game popular with potential players.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I kind of agree with Ceubie. Seems like just advertising.
I joined up for this...there IS nothing funny about it... Its on a green light and stuff. All you have to do is say a few words on a STEAM GROUP page. Not like I have to sign up to a random website or buy the game it self. And the game looks really cool, I might buy it.

Reactions: Chance

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also, so what ifi ts just an ad? The game looks amazing, I would still buy this even if there really is no bills hat.