Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You'd be surprised.
They get like 5 fanboys per game, all dedicated to getting some sex out of it somehow.
Always happens on TF2, thankfully Runescape doesn't have voice, or it would have been chaos back in the years when I played it. Guys literally walked around asking rich-looking characters if they wanted "her" to be their girlfriend. Then beg for money.
people can be pretty stupid sometimes.

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
I've been fooled a few times before by people using voice distortion programs. They are mainly free and tend to work pretty well, you just gotta find the good ones.
please show me a convincing program that can actually do this. Otherwise, you're making a pretty iffy claim. I use Screaming Bee myself, and can't even come close to making myself sound legitametly female.

Toxik

Contributor
please show me a convincing program that can actually do this. Otherwise, you're making a pretty iffy claim. I use Screaming Bee myself, and can't even come close to making myself sound legitametly female.
I didn't say Screaming Bee was good, I tried using it myself and it sucked too, we used to troll people with programs like that but it was like 3 years ago, I can't remember the names. I wish I could, to support my claims, but hey, have fun.

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
I didn't say Screaming Bee was good, I tried using it myself and it sucked too, we used to troll people with programs like that but it was like 3 years ago, I can't remember the names. I wish I could, to support my claims, but hey, have fun.
I'm not the one making the claim, and I find it highly unlikely that 7 or 8 people would all go to such ridiculous lengths to get realistic voice modding programs just to troll some guys in a wow guild.

Toxik

Contributor
I'm not the one making the claim, and I find it highly unlikely that 7 or 8 people would all go to such ridiculous lengths to get realistic voice modding programs just to troll some guys in a wow guild.
I used to think many things could surprise me, then I found the Internet.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
hatersgonnahate15.jpg

Reactions: Doki and Toxik

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
whoah hang on, there's actually girls on the internet? I thought we all came here because we couldn't get girls irl....nm, forever alone like...