Roman

Banned
Contributor
girls.jpg

The dude in the picture is Billy Mitchell. He had the world record for Donkey Kong
I am pretty sure he had the record, it was beaten again back in 2010.

Reactions: Dead Herald
D

DeadHerald

All the girl gamers I know play mostly the same games as the guy gamers. Probably less FPSs and more RPGs. But this whole business about how the gaming industry excludes women or portrays women badly is a load of steaming horseshit. Of course it's gonna look like that if you keep bringing up Lara Croft or Ivy Valentine, which is what feminazis and their whipped manchildren always do. But fighting games never have good character development, and I don't know a single person who ever took Lara Croft seriously.

Toxik

Contributor
I'd say "welp, time to move south", but I already know a girl in Florida that's obsessed with zombies/vidja gaems and currently is addicted to assassins creed.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I am pretty sure he had the record, it was beaten again back in 2010.

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
At first I was gonna call these stats bull shit. And to an extent I do still think that is the case. But in terms of people with mics, my WoW guild actually has a lot more females than males.

Toxik

Contributor
At first I was gonna call these stats bull shit. And to an extent I do still think that is the case. But in terms of people with mics, my WoW guild actually has a lot more females than males.
I've been fooled a few times before by people using voice distortion programs. They are mainly free and tend to work pretty well, you just gotta find the good ones.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've been fooled a few times before by people using voice distortion programs. They are mainly free and tend to work pretty well, you just gotta find the good ones.
people really go to the trouble to do that?

Toxik

Contributor
people really go to the trouble to do that?
You'd be surprised.
They get like 5 fanboys per game, all dedicated to getting some sex out of it somehow.
Always happens on TF2, thankfully Runescape doesn't have voice, or it would have been chaos back in the years when I played it. Guys literally walked around asking rich-looking characters if they wanted "her" to be their girlfriend. Then beg for money.

Bottiger

Administrator

I demand you post examples so people here can record lolz worthy conversations.

Reactions: Roman

Toxik

Contributor
I demand you post examples so people here can record lolz worthy conversations.
Lol it was a while ago, when I still used Ventrilo with my friends
I actually wanted to re-download one not too long ago, I think it was Screaming Bee, but couldn't get it to work, so I tried using an instant auto-tune and it didn't work either, i'mnotverygoodwithannoyingprograms.
But I'll ask my friend if he remembers the name of some programs.