Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
1024x576.resizedimage

This ok guys?

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Still need help on this stuff? Also, are you looking to play competitively, with 5v5 on ESEA or on community servers? (12v12, 16v16, etc)
> I can probably only help you out on 5v5s, as I've read tons and tons of guides for CS:GO where the main basics are the same thing except bhopping got removed (the concept of CS stays throughout most of the CS games -- Always aim at head height, go slow and stick with your team, saves, when to buy armor, when to eco, etc)

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Still need help on this stuff? Also, are you looking to play competitively, with 5v5 on ESEA or on community servers? (12v12, 16v16, etc)
> I can probably only help you out on 5v5s, as I've read tons and tons of guides for CS:GO where the main basics are the same thing except bhopping got removed (the concept of CS stays throughout most of the CS games -- Always aim at head height, go slow and stick with your team, saves, when to buy armor, when to eco, etc)

Not really. I can normally do pretty decent now. I stick to one server that allows awp + auto sniper but doesnt have startmoney. I normally buy a desert eagle + vest before every round and use besides that whatever I feel like. And no, I dont want to do competitive.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Not really. I can normally do pretty decent now. I stick to one server that allows awp + auto sniper but doesnt have startmoney. I normally buy a desert eagle + vest before every round and use besides that whatever I feel like. And no, I dont want to do competitive.

Ah I see. If you chose to follow into CS:GO later on though, knowing how to properly spend your money wisely is very, very crucial (saves, ecos, first round buys, when to armor, etc) Never use the Scout. The only Sniper Rifle that's worth using is the AWP. This is sticks true to all CS games, which is why Scout Aces are hard to come by, and the comments are usually revolving around the fact that the player in question is using a Scout.

That being said, due to the fact that it does not have startmoney, it's not really the real feel of Counter-Strike. Real CS is supposed to be 5v5 games, where you need to buy guns with money that you earn each round.

That being said, even though you are not looking to play competitive, it's only a benefit to you to learn how to properly manage cash and to be able to play with certain loadouts (based on certain competitive-styled situations), especially if your like me and may want to casually play competitive from time to time. (CS:GO does this for me, although the in-game matchmaking is pretty shitty right now compared to ESEA)

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ah I see. If you chose to follow into CS:GO later on though, knowing how to properly spend your money wisely is very, very crucial (saves, ecos, first round buys, when to armor, etc) Never use the Scout. The only Sniper Rifle that's worth using is the AWP. This is sticks true to all CS games, which is why Scout Aces are hard to come by, and the comments are usually revolving around the fact that the player in question is using a Scout.

I'm guessing Scout means auto sniper? If so I really only using when I'm just fooling around and no scope more then I scope with it for fun.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
I'm guessing Scout means auto sniper? If so I really only using when I'm just fooling around and no scope more then I scope with it for fun.

Yep. The Scout isn't worthwhile when playing for realsies, dont know much about the statistics or as to why, but you'll get shit on if you used the Scout over the AWP in a comp scene.