Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But why not? I think it's interesting to see why members want to become admins, kinda gives a perspective, y'know?
Because there a whole lot of people that don't understand that contributor =/= admin.

(Also, lulz, I applied for admin because turbine had no representation on the admin staff since giggelz almost never played on turbine after making admin. :( That and we had/still have buckets of surprise racism and flag spamming griefing and shit like that. GIVE US AN ADMIN FROM TURBINE BOTT. PLEASE.)

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
I'm on my computer a lot, but I don't really have any experience whatsoever with admin commands. I've also never recorded a demo before so I'd have to learn how to do that. (easy enough)

the reason I haven't been playing much TF2 lately is because of my computer's stuttering problem, and I've been procrastinating getting my computer either A) reformatted [probably won't help] or B) serviced via warranty

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How about we just delete turbine?
119498563188281957tasto_8_architetto_franc_01.svg.med.png

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
giildy is a good choice for this, anyway. I didn't even mind the shameless self promotion.

she's always on the forums helping people with friendly shit

always plays there

knows the rules

etc.

JUST DON'T GET SUPER DRUNK AND GO ON A RAMPAGE.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
JUST DON'T GET SUPER DRUNK AND GO ON A RAMPAGE.
I don't rampage when i'm drunk :(
I'm just... not likely to remmeber command when drunk.

or misspell the shit out of them. THis is a thing that sconno can atttest to while i'm sober

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I am only commenting on those I know well enough to comment on. Therefore I've deleted the rest from my reply. Nothing personal, but I don't know you well enough to give an opinion either way.
Gigglez http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039244152/
Pros: Already on server, has already been trained, regs the forums, is known by people that care.
Cons: Haven't seen him in turbine for forever. Mebbe not worth it unless he works to stay on server.
Definite +1.
Me! Slightly shameful self recommendation
Pros: On forums, You already know how I would argue for or against things, always online, I argue to stay within rules already listed, I'm getting schooled in what people that aren't hackers and just really good look like. You know I'm a handy
Cons: There are two very specific people that have rage boners for me, I play comp so not all my time online is going to be dedicated to admining, uh, I'm sure a pair of people that hate me will come by and inform you of why I shouldn't get admin. I haven't been on turbine as often as i should be, but my hours in turbine are picking back up again
Let the record show that I give Giildy a +1. Haters will hate, and that's the life of admins. I'm sure there may even be some that disagree with me being an admin. It'll happen. Deal with it.
The Dude http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039623657/
pros: Already posted an application and got primarily positive reviews, Probably willing to play more often in turbine if this goes through, chill, buddies with some people that need to feel special in order to not rage, on the forums
Cons: Still not on turbine as much as I want him to be to be worth it
Duh. He abides. +1
Wok http://steamcommunity.com/id/wokmage
Pros: Bott already knows him to be helpful and all that jazz. He's also quick to be trained, and will most likely train himself. o.0 Knows the rules. Probably won't be a bitch when someone starts whining. Will most likely remember to collect all the evidence before banning.
cons: Hates turbine, yet, still plays on it all the time. I don't even.
Most certainly a +1
TwiztidGuy: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984245574/
Pros: An Adult in a server of incredibly high children, will report, knows teh value of evidence
Cons: Doesn't use the right formatting x.x, would learn to if he had to. on for a limited amount of time but he's definitely on when the server is at it's worst. (LOL, my first posts on the forums was to report this guy, NOW HE GETS A REC. ALOLOLOLOL)
And this is where I disagree... TwiztidGuy tends to not have any evidence for any of his reports and also gets butthurt when people don't just blindly believe him. A solid -1 for him.