Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But why not? I think it's interesting to see why members want to become admins, kinda gives a perspective, y'know?
Because there a whole lot of people that don't understand that contributor =/= admin.

(Also, lulz, I applied for admin because turbine had no representation on the admin staff since giggelz almost never played on turbine after making admin. :( That and we had/still have buckets of surprise racism and flag spamming griefing and shit like that. GIVE US AN ADMIN FROM TURBINE BOTT. PLEASE.)

Bottiger

Administrator
Because there a whole lot of people that don't understand that contributor =/= admin.

(Also, lulz, I applied for admin because turbine had no representation on the admin staff since giggelz almost never played on turbine after making admin. :( That and we had/still have buckets of surprise racism and flag spamming griefing and shit like that. GIVE US AN ADMIN FROM TURBINE BOTT. PLEASE.)

Who should be a turbine admin then?

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Who should be a turbine admin then?
OMIGOSH. REALLY? let me think about it and give you a list of like... 5 people with pros and cons listed for each.

:D

(You have no idea how sad I'm going to be if you aren't cereal right now :( )

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
and that's how lord three was made admin
AHAHAHAHA
AHHHH
ahhhh

tumblr_m37q4hGZRj1ro8blvo2_1280.jpg

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I split these posts off of the original thread because they were derailing that thread but absolutely deserve a topic of their own.

Reactions: Isil

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Put me on the spot would ya'?
I gave Bottiger a full report on why I was afk'ing for a good while and was gone from my computer.
And now I play more cause I cant work because I have injured knees while having to go to physical therapy. twice a week.
:p Gildy would be great aslong as she dosent do that Radio request over voice chat like she use to.
or I can apply again and make up for my failures.

Reactions: Dave the Manly

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I gave Bottiger a full report on why I was afk'ing for a good while and was gone from my computer.
And now I play more cause I cant work because I have injured knees while having to go to physical therapy. twice a week.
:p Gildy would be great aslong as she dosent do that Radio request over voice chat like she use to.
or I can apply again and make up for my failures.
I did that TWICE. TWICE.

And when I did do it it was because it was 2 am. WHO MAKES GOOD LIFE CHOICES AT TWO AM. I KNOW I DON'T.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also!

I still never see you on turbine :-/ I mean, i'd +1 and admin application I guess, but you're never on Turbine.

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
I fly in turbine once in a while, at least 10 times a month, if i don't have any finals or midterms.
I can attempt once again
but classy might disagree as he does with any other app I got.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Giildy/Gigz shall be king/queen of turbine.
giildy's the king lol
I fly in turbine once in a while, at least 10 times a month, if i don't have any finals or midterms.
I can attempt once again
but classy might disagree as he does with any other app I got.
lol @ me specifically.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
One day I said, "I'll play 1 game of Dustbowl.."
the rest is history..
Yeah, The Dude tried to get me in dustbowl. The joke was on him though, I tried dusty, I tried it a few times. HOW CAN YOU HAVE FUN THERE? I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.

... then again on Turbine week in UGC my face was literally :D in every lobby I joined. :D :D :D :D :D

You have no idea the looks you get when you declare that turbine week is the best week.