Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
  1. Follow the Warden's instructions
  2. Randomly killing prisoners = Freekilling = Ban
  3. Guards can kill you if threaten or don't follow their instructions.
  4. Ghosting (revealing player's locations while dead) is NOT allowed.
  5. Freeday does NOT mean armory unless Warden says so.

1. Follow the Warden's instructions
    2. Randomly killing prisoners = Freekilling = Ban
    4. Ghosting (revealing player's locations while dead) is NOT allowed.
    5. Freeday does NOT mean armory unless Warden says so.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
What this post looks like on dark theme:

ti815k292u9tezbfg.jpg

Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
+1

Jailbreak would be so much more enjoyable with these rules fully implemented.

Thank you.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm just curious as to how you become the warden? Because when I played it once it seemed like one person stayed the warden for a few rounds.

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
I'm just curious as to how you become the warden? Because when I played it once it seemed like one person stayed the warden for a few rounds.
It's based on rotation. Whoever gets the warden status, or the guard status is based on their turn on the rotation.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
and how many people read the sticked threads here? mhm.
It should be tied to /jbrules AND it should pop up by default when entering the server.
If you want to force the rules onto the players to read then you need to make them read it. How? A MOTD you can't close for x seconds.

Bottiger

Administrator
The instructions are printed in chat every spawn.

I think what we have already is good enough. These rules are a little too long.

There's really only 3 rules:
  1. Do what the warden says.
  2. Don't randomly kill prisoners.
The other stuff like free day and last request don't seem to impact the gameplay as much as not following these 3 guidelines.

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
The other stuff like free day and last request don't seem to impact the gameplay as much as not following these 3 guidelines.

However I feel that there should be some restrictions regarding LRs and individual free days. Some individuals do request free days during their LR, however some take complete advantage of that option.
Some people:
-Ask for multiple free days, usually in ridiculous amounts too.
-"Share" or distribute free days to other individuals who did not receive a last request.
-Automatically assume that the remaining red members feet a free day in exchange of a LR because the blu team is down to only one member.

With the reasons listed above, are usually defended by "It's MY last request, and you have to respect that"

And at times, some prisoners deliberately hide in order to get LR in order to receive a free day the next round.

With that said, I personally believe that jailbreak may be more enjoyable for many people if restrictions are put in place regarding LRs and free days.

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
The instructions are printed in chat every spawn.

I think what we have already is good enough. These rules are a little too long.

There's really only 3 rules:

1. Do what the warden says.
    Don't randomly kill prisoners.
    Guards can kill you if threaten or don't follow their instructions.
It would be better though if you put a link or something to this after those rules, so it says "1. Do what the warden says 2. Don't randomly kill prisoners 3. Guards can kill you if threatened or don't follow instructions. For a full list of rules type-blank or go to (link)"

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
Or the warden can enforce the LR however they wish.

Can you please make the plugin say that at the beginning of each round? It may help solve LR problems within the server.

(I'm on tapatalk, and I have no idea how to add multiple quotes in on post, ergo I'm posting twice.)