StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
Just wanted to clarify something. I realize i have opened myself to trolls. Thats perfectly fine. In fact i welcome you with open arms. All i ask is that you dont affect gameplay. Call me names, tell me about my mother, and i wont complain. Spamming me invites, friend request's, trade request's, anything that makes something happen to my screen will not get a response from me. More then often i will just block VIA console.

I realize my personality is abrasive, and may rub you the wrong way. One thing i will NEVER do though is affect your gameplay. So please, keep your invites and your other forms of trolling me by affecting gameplay for your little internet boyfriends.

This message was brought to you buy the fine folks at Summer's Eve. Cleaning out your pussies for 30 years and still smiling.

Reactions: PsychoRealm

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bro, don't post stuff like that on the internets. Especially on the forum with 12yo trolls :) They won't get it anyway..

Commander_video

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
stems i think your a great guy and im sorry for everything so lets just be friends :) even if i am 13

StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
Parent's resposibility to watch there children and what they are doing on the internet, not mine.

KillerZebra please dont get me wrong, when an admin is around the problem is usually solved quickly. I am just posting this because there are a couple of reg's who dont get the point. Im not looking to get anyone in trouble, just want them to understand where i am coming from. Or atleast realize why they are blocked.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Jesus Christ. I'm not allowed to make "StemsAndSeeds is being mean to me! Admin help me!" Threads, yet he's allowed to bitch all he wants? What the fuck! Also Zebra, you can fuck off. I was just messing with Stems. He's gets the slightest bit pissed off about it, and you stop sucking his cock for 3 seconds to tell me to stop or you might just ban me. This is getting to be fucking bullshit. People make fun of Stems, but when I do the littlest thing, I've got a Banhammer being shoved up my ass.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Zebra's a bit selective in his bans, If he doesn't like ya he'll throw the ego boosting hurt on ya

AUTISM!

Reactions: Sparky

StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
Wow, ViperStriker. First of all, i wasnt complaining.... like you just where. The title of this thread is FYI, i suggest you google it. Im not trying to get anyone in trouble. If you are butthurt because of something i said that is something you should take up with an admin, i dont think it is nessacary to post a thread about it. Sir. But since you want to post some more complaining in a thread i posted.... i would just like to say to you...... sir..... you truely are a vagina....

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Wow, ViperStriker. First of all, i wasnt complaining.... like you just where. The title of this thread is FYI, i suggest you google it. Im not trying to get anyone in trouble. If you are butthurt because of something i said that is something you should take up with an admin, i dont think it is nessacary to post a thread about it. Sir. But since you want to post some more complaining in a thread i posted.... i would just like to say to you...... sir..... you truely are a vagina....
The only thing I can really say to fully vent my feelings is this...Ahem...
LOLYUMADBRO?

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
usaysirfunneh

Zebra's a bit selective in his bans, If he doesn't like ya he'll throw the ego boosting hurt on ya

AUTISM!
What's with you and autism :| Do you have something against it HMMMMMMMMMMMM?

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Jeez, if thats the case you guys really are as sensitive as a gaggle of toddlers.

Me and Afire are good btw, he actually knows what a joke is unlike half the people on the server :T