Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've been using my old standard keyboard for 5 years now, which I got for 5$.
I got my original mouse + keyboard for like 15$. I upgraded the mouse recently, but I still use the same keyboard. Only two years though. :P

Reactions: P Lash

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
My WASD and SHIFT keys are faded out on it. I STILL LOVE IT.
:D
But I'm going to buy a new mouse tomorrow for about 20$ because my old mouse's RMB isn't working properly. I've had to stop playing as Sniper and Demo because I can't zoom or detonate the bombs. Have had to stand it for a month now (couldn't buy it sooner, exams).
Anyway, should I get a wireless mouse or a wired one?

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
But I'm going to buy a new mouse tomorrow for about 20$ because my old mouse's RMB isn't working properly. I've had to stop playing as Sniper and Demo because I can't zoom or detonate the bombs. Have had to stand it for a month now (couldn't buy it sooner, exams).

Up to you, if it's just going to be an el cheapo mouse doesn't really matter :P

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor

Wired is better for gaming. Especially in that price range.

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Got a brand new Razer DeathAdder BlackEdition for about 20$. How's that?
:p

That's the mouse I'm using right now. It's the best gaming mouse I've ever owned. For $20, I'm jelly.

edit: One important thing to remember with the DeathAdder: use a soft mousepad. If you use one of the hard plastic gaming mouse pads, it will wear the skids off of the mouse in no time.

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
:mad: how'd you find one for 20$? I've had mine for like two weeks and it was 60$ >.>
Some things are cheap here, while others are not (houses and petrol, for instance). I got Batman Arkham City and Mass Effect 2 combined for 25$. The reason only 0.01 % of my games are Steam ones.
:harpdarp: