Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I'm in the market for a new gaming keyboard so I went to check out what newegg had going on. It turns out that they're running a promotion for a free Spectre mouse ($65) when you buy a Razer Black keyboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823114012

I just ordered mine. :win: I already have a Razer DeathAdder so I'm going to eBay the mouse but it's hard to beat that deal.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Wonder how much it'll go for on ebay. That mouse is hideous, and it looks uncomfortable.

Osprey

Contributor
you are such an impulse buyer :p

Naah, I've wanted a new keyboard for a while now. I love Razer gear so the free $65 mouse was just gravy. Not to mention, I' not afraid of the eBay so the mouse is like getting $47 off (net of fees).

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Naah, I've wanted a new keyboard for a while now. I love Razer gear so the free $65 mouse was just gravy. Not to mention, I' not afraid of the eBay so the mouse is like getting $47 off (net of fees).
Yeah, I've been looking for a new keyboard for a while now. I was going to buy one a while ago, but I figured out if I beat the shit out of it, it will start working properly again.

Not really a fan of the razer boards though.

Osprey

Contributor
Yeah, I've been looking for a new keyboard for a while now. I was going to buy one a while ago, but I figured out if I beat the shit out of it, it will start working properly again.

Not really a fan of the razer boards though.

Too plain?

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You mean, not being able to spam more than 6 keys?
That's NKRO, and none of the razer boards have it. I was referring to switch types, clears, blues, blacks, reds, ect. All they offer is browns and blacks (might offer blues now, idr).

Osprey

Contributor
That's NKRO, and none of the razer boards have it. I was referring to switch types, clears, blues, blacks, reds, ect. All they offer is browns and blacks (might offer blues now, idr).

I have no idea what you're talking about. Is this an extra feature or something fundamental to the keyboard?

Osprey

Contributor
Sure thing, blues are damn noisy though.

I'm a writer so I like the clicky clicky sounds.

(Even though my favorite keyboard is the Chiclet one on my Macbook Air but that's more so because of the easy keypress.)