• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If bottiger would check the IP logs (i have no idea if he can do that) he will see that another player called Fallen Angel plays on the same IP
He happens to be my younger bro
Fallen Angel
-----------------
Risen Demon

Newo

Mildly Menacing Medic
If bottiger would check the IP logs (i have no idea if he can do that) he will see that another player called Fallen Angel plays on the same IP
He happens to be my younger bro
omg that is the most clever thing I've ever heard bro. Risen Demon and Fallen Angel? Holy fuck how did you think of that. Can I point out also that your little brothers name is fucking awesome too??? Together you guys would make awesome X-Men or something. Only thing that could make you cooler is if you walked around with those trenchcoats like Neo has in The Matrix.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Newo, whats with the lack of hostility? You've turned completely soft ever since you got banned.....

Newo

Mildly Menacing Medic
Newo, whats with the lack of hostility? You've turned completely soft ever since you got banned.....
I wouldn't say I was ever hostile. I would concede to being douchey but I don't think hostile is the correct word. I never had any ill will towards anyone.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I wouldn't say I was ever hostile. I would concede to being douchey but I don't think hostile is the correct word. I never had any ill will towards anyone.
Except for that one guy at that one server.....

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Whoooooooooooooo are you? Who who? Who who? I REALLY WANNA KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. That's "Who are you" by "The Who", in case you were wondering.
I'm just that one guy at that one server who uses that one weapon against that one class all the time. Don't you recognize me?

Newo

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm just that one guy at that one server who uses that one weapon against that one class all the time. Don't you recognize me?
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh