• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Newo

Mildly Menacing Medic
PvOsd.png

Reactions: Staying_Classy

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I would laugh if Newo was not the one who posted it.
In order to comply with Newo protocol, I will post the most unfunny thing I can find about my reaction.
serious-face-yaits-fucking-serious-thumb.jpg

Such a great picture. It's so hilarious.

Newo

Mildly Menacing Medic
I would laugh if Newo was not the one who posted it.
In order to comply with Newo protocol, I will post the most unfunny thing I can find about my reaction.
serious-face-yaits-fucking-serious-thumb.jpg

Such a great picture. It's so hilarious.
cinic, im truly sorry for everything i've done that may have offended or hurt you. I regret my actions and hope that one day you forgive me. I hold no grudge against you but I understand if you do to me. i think you're a very nice guy

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He's gunna try to fucking troll his way to getting unbanned, I fucking knew it would happen.
Its_a_conspiracy.jpg

Newo

Mildly Menacing Medic
Dude, you sound like a clingy ex-girlfriend that's about to go on a killing spree.
hahaha what. I'm just trying to be FRIENDLY bro. Also, how are you so familiar with clingly ex girlfriends who go on killing sprees? HUH BRO? HUH?

He's gunna try to fucking troll his way to getting unbanned, I fucking knew it would happen.
Its_a_conspiracy.jpg
no. although i did ask bottiger if i could play on the minecraft server and he said if Roman is okay with it as its his server. Never requested or tried to circumvent ban on skial. haven't actually played TF2 since da ban

Newo

Mildly Menacing Medic
Let's chill out for a second RISEN DEMON. I don't care how fucking cool your name is, I still don't know who you are. I do, however, understand that you are a demon which has risen from what i presume is the depths of hell. Is that right? Is that where you and your outlaw biker demon buddies hang out? I wish I knew more about you guys because you sound so fucking cool being demons and all

Reactions: CiNiC

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Let's chill out for a second RISEN DEMON. I don't care how fucking cool your name is, I still don't know who you are. I do, however, understand that you are a demon which has risen from what i presume is the depths of hell. Is that right? Is that where you and your outlaw biker demon buddies hang out? I wish I knew more about you guys because you sound so fucking cool being demons and all
I tried so hard not to laugh. I tried. I really did.