JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
v2y0ia.png

Reactions: butterfingersman

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is somepony mad about what some other pony likes to watch?
Too bad we live in Equestria, I heard in that America place people can watch whatever they want, because they have some really old paper that says so.

Reactions: butterfingersman

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Wow lots of butthurt going on over a little girl's cartoon. I never said it wasn't anybody's right to watch or not watch that shit, I just asked not to force it on me.
Just like this. I got other gay friends too but they don't say "Hey I'm gonna go suck a dick, wanna go with me?"
No they don't. Besides Jwso, did you not hear me say last night that all the rage was just a joke? Did I not make up with them? did I...ME not post a pony hug pic (even though I wanted to throw up and felt like a traitor).
Get with the times son, and..................Oh I get it...........furries stick together with ponies..............NEXT THREAD INBOUND.........MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Wow lots of butthurt going on over a little girl's cartoon. I never said it wasn't anybody's right to watch or not watch that shit, I just asked not to force it on me.
Just like this. I got other gay friends too but they don't say "Hey I'm gonna go suck a dick, wanna go with me?"
No they don't. Besides Jwso, did you not hear me say last night that all the rage was just a joke? Did I not make up with them? did I...ME not post a pony hug pic (even though I wanted to throw up and felt like a traitor).
Get with the times son, and..................Oh I get it...........furries stick together with ponies..............NEXT THREAD INBOUND.........MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tl;dr SO MAD

Reactions: Staying_Classy

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Is somepony mad about what some other pony likes to watch?
Too bad we live in Equestria, I heard in that America place people can watch whatever they want, because they have some really old paper that says so.
Classy just getting back at me for being old and disagreeable again............Btw classy it's a statistcally proven fact that using that avatar makes your penis shrink.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Classy just getting back at me for being old and disagreeable again............Btw classy it's a statistcally proven fact that using that avatar makes your penis shrink.
but old people are cool ._.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Can we remove all of Del's bullshit ratings? This is the first thing I saw when I logged in.
delpieroisafaggot.png

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That sound you hear is me repeatedly headbutting my monitor............Why dear god why? You of all people.........whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Edit: Oh this is way old........120gig eide hdd 2/$300 dollars.........I lol'd.
Simply because I enjoy being a ballbuster. LOL