deedeenme.jpg

Him alone now and forever
bronyfag.jpg

DON'T BECOME THIS GUY!
Edit: post your pony hate here please.

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Ok lol been a long time coming. Folks have been after me to post my pic so I used that as an excuse to hate on ponies.(any excuse for that is a good one)
That's the wife and I from a christmas card photo we made.
LET THE PONY HATE BEGIN...........TROLOLOLOLOLOL!

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Its supposed to be ironic

Kindof like dressing in as a member of the taliban, then saying "Oh, I don't like the taliban, i just use this to make other people mad", because like all good people, they take pleasure out of manipulation

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
Its supposed to be ironic

Kindof like dressing in as a member of the taliban, then saying "Oh, I don't like the taliban, i just use this to make other people mad", because like all good people, they take pleasure out of manipulation
Agreed.
One of my favorite Philosoraptor memes goes: "If ponyfags hate haters, that makes them haters too?"
But honestly I think the guy in that pic lost a bet or something....he sure doesn't look happy to be wearing that shirt lol.
looks more like a goth. Like he'd be at home in all black with doc martin's and sharpie makered finger nails.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
it feels like becoming taco is a worst fate then being a pony fag.
It feels like being a pretentious cunt is a worse fate than re-enacting all of the scenes from the "Saw" movies with broken plastic McDonald's sporks.
atoor7.gif

Flaming Taco Shits

Contributor
it feels like becoming taco is a worst fate then being a pony fag.
I always knew there was that one something about you................You're a brony aren't you Zebra?
I admit I don't play as good as zebra, but if being retired at my age, and having all the time in the world to do whatever the fuck I want, then spend the night with a beatiful woman who loves me EVERY NIGHT,(and several times a day nudge nudge), means I suck.............Well then I guess I'll just go on sucking rather than join the dark side and worship ponies so I can share the magical friendship by waving at you every time I headshot you.
:troll:

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
YEY RISK, .... DAMNIT TACO NOW I WANT TO PLAY IT!!!
welp, off to find the old box...