hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
A f2p movie about f2p games...that's f2p^2 or 4(fp)^2...

Summarily, f is used to denote a function most of the time, so let's reorganzie to f(p)^2=4 Then, we can surmise that p=2. Then we take that and plug it back into the original equation of f2p^2. (f*2*2)^2. 16f is what we get. That being said. The 16th floor of valve's offices is where the half life 3 alphas are kept.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Summarily, f is used to denote a function most of the time, so let's reorganzie to f(p)^2=4 Then, we can surmise that p=2. Then we take that and plug it back into the original equation of f2p^2. (f*2*2)^2. 16f is what we get. That being said. The 16th floor of valve's offices is where the half life 3 alphas are kept.
no

Arya

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

He's math works out, even if alittle off topic

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
i wasnt expecting these feels
8ykdepW.png

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
Except 'playing' the movie does not give you cards. Buying the cosmetic bundle in dota 2 does not give you cards, play dota 2 and using the cosmetic bundle does not give you cards. Next?
go here and click "How do I earn card drops?"

Kerensky

Scarcely Lethal Noob
then the only explanation is that somewhere along the line, Valve screwed up
was my initial thought, but it looks like they put some good effort into the card stuff, and the movie has been a huge thing in the dota 2 scene for ages, so i highly doubt that this is an 'oops' thing. im just really curious as to whats going to come next that will activate them.