Status
Not open for further replies.

wasd

Gore-Spattered Heavy
well there is one slot left . . . so yeah
May I have a female version of the blu spy (hair a bit like mine) against a dark background with "SuddenlyStarMia" next to it in a twirly pink font? Oh and a circling heart effect around my head? And a cool pose.
If it's too complicated, I understand, I realise it's kinda a big request.
Thanks ^^

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
May I have a female version of the blu spy (hair a bit like mine) against a dark background with "SuddenlyStarMia" next to it in a twirly pink font? Oh and a circling heart effect around my head? And a cool pose.
If it's too complicated, I understand, I realise it's kinda a big request.
Thanks ^^
nah it's not too big and pretty original one, which is pretty great for the last slot
THE LAST SLOT HAS BEEN TAKEN!!!!

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
a bumping update just in
i am having problems drawing a slightly overweight engie (not the overweight part it's his face)
so i'm gonna skip it for now

Ps: i never actually tried to draw him fully(actually i haven't been doing anything)

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
have a picture i found on 9gag to distract you while you wait
5893230_700b.jpg

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
why the fuck are you on 9gag... I lost respect for you totem.
because i have nothing else to do and it was my last resort to waste time . . . and it's a well known meme site and i dont wanna be going through a million of them just to find the one everyone else loves so, DEAL WITH IT

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
because i have nothing else to do and it was my last resort to waste time . . . and it's a well known meme site and i dont wanna be going through a million of them just to find the one everyone else loves so, DEAL WITH IT
9fag
go to MEEMEE time for all of your meme needs. Not that cess-hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.