Status
Not open for further replies.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so if anyone wants a avatar drawn then just tell me what you want i'll draw it, but keep it simple.
i'm doing this to improve my skills and this is how i plan to do this i'll be allowing 10-20 people request a avatar and will get one. but there will be one out of those 20 that will win a better drawn and colored avatar.
also if it is taking long then just complain(i might have forgotten it) and also once the request list fills up then you have to wait untill i re open it, and third i might not be able to please everyone but i'll try my best so if you're unhappy tell me what you don't like and i'll try to fix it
but there are some rule
rules
1. no innapropriate request
2. no furry(but styles like neko/stuff is ok), pony, yaoi or yuri
3. try to keep it simple
----
request list
1.iTrade[Done]
2.Lord Killington[Done]
3.SomeSarcasticWisdom[Done]
4.Penguinofgreatness[Done]
5.SgtGiraffe[Done]
6.DrMuttonstache[Done]
7.MysticOwnage[UK] [Done]
8.Rvsz
9.Afireazuaki[Done]
10.DanHack[Done]
11.Mr.Socko
12.loganlj2
13.jonathan
14.Ace of Spades
15.Lady Violet
16.ModSe7en
17.Söapy taken off by request
18.Crazy Beaniegrooven taken off for incredible rudeness
19.This Name Is False
20.SuddenlyStarMia

iTrade

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I'd like one if possible.
Mine should just say iTrade and look better than my current one.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
meh, ok I just want to see what your stuff's like, and asking for something I know what looks like gives a better idea than an abstract, you know?
well i started on something was supposed to be a mummy/invisible guy dancing to i got the move like jagger, then it turned out to be awesome after line-art and coloring and i thought it would fit well as the look on a image-less OC but that was meanwhile i was changing it to a bit more looking to your request . also as i make all of my pictures in 3500x5500 pixels there was no space to crop away so you can also use it as a desktop wallpaper
6humvr.jpg

if you don't want then it is understandable. i didn't plan to do this

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Man digital art is just so messy.
Grow some balls and use paper/pencil, unless you get WAY better at your digital art. Not saying its bad, just it could be better.
I'll just leave this here.
CpmbH.jpg

Reactions: ๖ۣۜZaldarius

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Man digital art is just so messy.
Grow some balls and use paper/pencil, unless you get WAY better at your digital art. Not saying its bad, just it could be better.
I'll just leave this here.
CpmbH.jpg
i d traditional too XD and more than you think, i just think when i draw it all becomes so messy after my eraser

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i do TT__TT
also coloring is bit more cleaner in digital
agreed but you need to lower the special effects and work more on shading and more depth/angle to your work, inb4 im an art asshole
btw y u no do yuri ;c

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
agreed but you need to lower the special effects and work more on shading and more depth/angle to your work, inb4 im an art asshole
btw y u no do yuri ;c
even though yuri is the most awesome thing in mankind i wan't to keep this out. . . .ah who cares yuri allowed as long as it's sfw

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
even though yuri is the most awesome thing in mankind i wan't to keep this out. . . .ah who cares yuri allowed as long as it's sfw
i got so much nsfw yuri in my nsfw folder its nutz.
and plenty of in my sfw.

i enjoy my yuri, yessir.

Status
Not open for further replies.