Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Skial has Christmas giveaways and whatnot and occasionally a person giving stuff out. Tht doesnt mean this should be 100% gimme items but more like advice, help new players, kindness etc. A bit hard to keep beggars off to be honest.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think OP is asking for a sub forum dedicated to helping newcomers.

We do have a thread someone made which is stickied on general discussion if I'm correct. It's called "a guide to surviving the skial forums" or something like that

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Yeah I wouldn't say we have enough active forum users to warrant a section for that. Most newcomers are here just for ban appeals, reports, or trade, of which there are explanatory topics (that noone reads anyways).

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
well I meant stuff like advice, special giveaways, fun stuff etc instead of the loose threads here and there in general.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
well I meant stuff like advice, special giveaways, fun stuff etc instead of the loose threads here and there in general.

Bottiger is not going to giveaway anything. People are free to ask advice in general, tf2, technology, etc. And as for "fun stuff," well that's very subjective.

There is the beg for free games thread, and the raffle section sometimes has free raffles from members.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Bottiger is not going to giveaway anything. People are free to ask advice in general, tf2, technology, etc. And as for "fun stuff," well that's very subjective.

There is the beg for free games thread, and the raffle section sometimes has free raffles from members.
not necessarily bottiger and I do know there are threads but again I think it's just better to combine all those threads. Eh.

side note, does any forum admin know if I can ever get a tag saying" Shitty Suggestor" :P