PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I knew Akinfeev was a shitty goalie, but daaaaaaamn...

Yong-Lee-goal-against-Russia-b.gif

7f9599cfc51217e8576a8e24733dc85d.jpg

Also, Spain fucking surprised big time.

BnTneFw.jpg

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I knew Akinfeev was a shitty goalie, but daaaaaaamn...

Also, Spain fucking surprised big time.

BnTneFw.jpg
That was fucking disgraceful. Akinfeev should take some lessons from Guillermo Ochoa. They could have ended the match with a victory.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

WORLD SOCCER CHAMPS 4 LYFE

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

WORLD SOCCER CHAMPS 4 LYFE
They have a match against Germany in a few days. Should be fun to watch them get the shit kicked outta them.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
They have a match against Germany in a few days. Should be fun to watch them get the shit kicked outta them.
The chances of the US winning that game is slim...but so far all the matches have shown that anything can happen in a given match. I hope for a good showing at least.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The chances of the US winning that game is slim...but so far all the matches have shown that anything can happen in a given match. I hope for a good showing at least.
I'm thinking US should tie with Portugal and lose to Germany by less than Portugal's differential. We would make it out of the group stage.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
At this rate Italy and England both have a good chance of falling out of the group stage, depending on the outcome of the Italy v Uruguay game.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
HOLY SHIT COSTA RICA IS ON FIRE
I can't believe this. They seriously beat Italy. Good performance.
Wow, what an asshole manager. He said the only spectators that mattered were the ones in Brasil. He forgot about the rest.