P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Yeah, so just saw the Germany vs Portugal match a couple of hours ago. Fucking annihilation, that match was. Muller was a fucking beast.
Anybody else following the World Cup?
Speaking of the Germany/Portugal match, LOL
10451706_673387736063953_3185238995069482409_n.png

Last edited:

P Lash

I'm watching most games. Can't believe we beat Uruguay.
Yeah, I couldn't believe that one either. Costa Rica's really improved a lot from last time. And Uruguay isn't exactly a pushover team either.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, I couldn't believe that one either. Costa Rica's really improved a lot from last time. And Uruguay isn't exactly a pushover team either.
I know. Everyone thought Uruguay was going to win hands down.

P Lash

Hmm. So USA beat Ghana. Surprisingly bad performance by Ghana. Although considering how badly USA themselves were playing in the second half, I fully expect them to get eviscerated by Portugal/Germany/Netherlands/Brazil/Argentina/any other top or mid-tier team. They don't stand much of a chance.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Going to Museumplein tomorrow night for Netherlands vs Australia. Crowd of 15k showed up for the last game; expecting more this time.
DFjYNHz.jpg

Shit's gonna be nanners.

Reactions: P Lash

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yes The US played a bad game. Half the team looked to be cramping or some kind of problem. I just find it hilarious that all the other countries say we can't celebrate a victory because we have no chance at winning it all. I'm proud that our team FINALLY beat Ghanna and is getting better than when I first started watching them.

Good luck to the rest of the World teams and GO USA!

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yes The US played a bad game. Half the team looked to be cramping or some kind of problem. I just find it hilarious that all the other countries say we can't celebrate a victory because we have no chance at winning it all. I'm proud that our team FINALLY beat Ghanna and is getting better than when I first started watching them.

Good luck to the rest of the World teams and GO USA!
Yeah. Ghana beat USA last world cup, right?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
England got fucked by Italy, why oh why do they still put roonie on the pitch at this level, he buckles so badly under the pressure of internationals..

P Lash

England got fucked by Italy, why oh why do they still put roonie on the pitch at this level, he buckles so badly under the pressure of internationals..
That must have been embarrassing to watch for England. It wasn't unexpected though. What WAS unexpected was the 5-1 thrashing Spain got at the hands of Netherlands. Their manager looked like he was about to have a heart attack with every new goal. The problem with Spain is that they rely way too much on old tactics, older players. Tika-Taka doesn't work with every single opponent.