• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
D

DeadHerald

This thing has doubled in price since I sold it and the Bill's Hat I bought is pretty much stagnating at 11 keys. Some other festive stranges are fetching a buds. I imagine the one I let go of might soon as well.

Needless to say, I am unhappy about it.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
I was thinking of buying a SF rocket launcher back when it was worth 7 keys but decided to wait and now it's at 20-23 keys or so.

Lazlo

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
And of course I sold my S. F. Minigun right after Australian Christmas ended............

For 5 keys

DAMN YOU TF2 MARKET!!!!

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I sold my strange festive stickybomb the day the christmas crates came out to Rvsz for 2.33 ref :O. And yes, medi-gun, scatter, and RL's have C/O's of 1 bud +. Bills are not 11 keys anymore.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I bought the SF Rocket launcher just because of the Skial 6v6 thingy... Paid 7 keys for the SF Scatter too...

ironliondoor

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Shaddup, I had just found out about this around 1-2 weeks ago. Makin' me feel like an idiot. You said Strange Festive Sniper Rifle? I had SF Minigun, SF Bat, SF Rocket Launcher. FML. I should've listened to my friends and waited. I'm not a very patient person....:ohno:
I've always wanted buds, if I had those SF, I would've had 2.5 buds or more, since I have my lesson learned, I'm definitely gonna be patient with my unusual..

SLAYER235

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
i sold my 2 bats , scatter(top item so far), and traded my rocket launcher... AT THE DAY WHERE THE PRICE WAS AT THE LOWEST...

FML

Justinator

Positively Inhumane Poster
YES! my festive rocket launcher is worth about buds now :D good thing i traded that strange festive knife for it long ago :p

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
S. F. isn't worth it. TBH, the blinking lights throw me off.
Well I think it would be fun to have one for festive occasions, liek mah berfday. But now they are just too pricey. Maybe I'll get a Festive Flamethrower though, since the stock one is pretty effing sweet.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Well I think it would be fun to have one for festive occasions, liek mah berfday. But now they are just too pricey. Maybe I'll get a Festive Flamethrower though, since the stock one is pretty effing sweet.
You'll need a ton of cash, boyo. The TF2 Market isn't doing good as it used to. Prices are inflating, so I'm waiting for an economic meltdown of sorts, and prices will drop on everything.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
You'll need a ton of cash, boyo. The TF2 Market isn't doing good as it used to. Prices are inflating, so I'm waiting for an economic meltdown of sorts, and prices will drop on everything.
I'll just give them a hug and when they're wtfing I'll steal their flamethrower.