RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't get what your guys issue is, the AP System in Goldrush LA is broken right now and no one is getting AP for the past month. I've literally been playing and not getting AP, no one is. Fix it, and I donated on this server so I expect at least a little decency? I've also been saying this for the past month.
You could have written your post a little nicer. Just saying. You have an AP issue, and you believe it needs looked it. Great. Hopefully Botti sees this and can do something about it. Sometimes AP does go down mysteriously and need rebooting.

You should know though, donating gives you everything AP does, so your AP should be irrelevant to you personally once you have donated.

Reactions: Toxik

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That's funny coming from you when the whole forum population seems to hate me and dumb rate me.

Being a condescending ass to people is part of the reason why that keeps happening. If you want people to treat you better, start by treating them better.

Here's what you can do:
Make a report here: https://www.skial.com/forms/report-technical-issue.3/respond
Give a explanation of what the issue is, provide what ever details that are needed
And then we'll tag Bottiger and he will come by to take a look into the issue

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
I don't get what your guys issue is, the AP System in Goldrush LA is broken right now and no one is getting AP for the past month. I've literally been playing and not getting AP, no one is. Fix it, and I donated on this server so I expect at least a little decency? I've also been saying this for the past month.
If you know the AP system is a problem, perhaps play the game normally and stop repeatedly complaining about the AP system when you already know the issue has been brought to forum attention? Or simmer down and use the perks for free, as you are entitled to. Don't see why you're mad at everyone else over your own impatience.