Maple Syrup

Uncharitable Spy
I decided to finally finish my rework on one punch man. Started on this way before Vader but took a break as I could not think of any ideas. Finally after weeks of brainstorming I came up with an idea. Big thanks to Skial server for there views on this hale and Ccrumbs who helped me finish testing the boss.

One Punch Man

Stats
Health Formula: (((500+n)*n)^1.04)
Speed: 385
Rage Damage: 6000

Description
Just a hero for fun. He can glide and one punch! He decides to use Consecutive Normal Punches as his ability to match up with red mercs strength.

He uses all Dynamic abilities. He has a glide to go with his superjump though it does not last long.

He can now reglide in the air! To make up for this he has a 9 sec cooldown for superjump and he can only glide for 3 sec. Cooldown on glide is now 1.2 sec.

He has extremely low HP but his other stats make up for it. You will need to avoid dmg and play smart to win.

Rage
His rage was reworked to no longer be the same as Rocks.
Rage (Consecutive Normal Punches!): He gains max movespeed + Knockback resist + Rapid swing speed for 5 sec! His rage comes with a custom hud!
He does not gain rage often so you have to use it in the right situations.

Quality Changes
Sounds
*He now has 2 new sounds as well as a new song from Opm season 2 that fits his new playstyle!
-His killstreak sound is saying "What's the big idea?" A nod to when Garou hit him.
-His roundloss sound is him saying "I'm starving. Time for lunch. Let's grab some udon noodles." Points at the fact he does not really care.

*Song name and artist are now displayed in chat.

Makoto Miyazaki - Rapid Speed

Model Update
*The models hitboxes have been updated to fix some issues. New model is in the download.

Once again thx for all the help for reworking these bosses \o/. This should make him very different from Rock now and more unique.

Fastdl files are included! Plugins needed are all in zip file. Only included plugins that I think the server does not have.
OPM Rework

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1 huh, really wasn’t expecting this but it seems good and makes opm more interesting

Maple Syrup

Uncharitable Spy
//Minor Update//
Fixed some issues with the bosses hud.

Changelog
--------------
*Fixed issue with hud not displaying that the ability is ready.
*Reverted rage dmg change back to 6000. Increase was not needed.
--------------