Maple Syrup

Uncharitable Spy
This is my rework of Gaben for Skial. I aimed to improve his flaws and make him a fun boss to play as and fight against. His rage alone is a pain to work with due to how unbalanced it is. Also being unfun but I hope that these changes will fix him.

Credit to DanishSoup for helping me test him and making sure he was ready to publish.

//Version 2.0.0 Rework//

Changelog - Version 2.0.0
---------------------------
Description has been updated to fit his new abilities.

Gaben is here to destroy his creations. The community is here to fight for more updates.

*Rage (Valve Authority): Duration 15 seconds. Multiple things happen within his rage for different durations though it all ends in 15 seconds.

-Time is sped up for 1 second, Press MOUSE1 Attack button on an enemy to fly at them instantly! Afterwards gain a speed boost of 520 hmu for 15 sec.
-Nearby Sentries are stunned for 10 sec
-Enemy team can't be healed for 15 sec.
-Players are outlined and given fake crits for 15 sec.

*Enemy Team Buffs (Second Wind) Duration 15 seconds. These are buffs given by the community to fight Gaben. Give it your all! All buffs end in 15 seconds along with Valve Authority.

//Second Wind//
Gotta Survive until Gaben tires out!
During rage for 15 sec players will stop at 1 hp instead of dying by a hit which uses up the Second Wind buff of that person. After they will be vulnerable. Second Wind also expires after 15 sec.

-Players gain Concheror buffs and a Defensive buff for 15 sec.

//Quality of life changes//
*CFG has been cleaned up and now has three new sounds!

-Added New BGM remix of the original along with the original
-Added artist and name of song
-Fixed bug where weapon was displaying in custom weapon of Gaben.

-Melee has been upgraded to use dynamic melee instead.
-Added 180% bonus dmg to buildings.

Hoping this helps make Gaben more fun!

//Music//
$uicideBoy$ & Ramirez x Bones x Half Life - Valve Theme (Skeler Remix)
Half-Life OST — Valve Theme (Hazardous Environments)

//Download//
-Gaben V2.0.0
Fastdl Files included

---------------------------

Slendr_Playr918

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
+1 could be interesting. I suggest we test it out tho. Put it in for a week. If it doesn't work out, we revert the changes.

Last edited:

Jetstream Zombie

Unremarkable User
Please god make gaben actually fun to fight
I'm tired of constantly playing medic just to counter the rage and how gabe can team wipe in one rage is stupid.