DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor

Boss changes:​

DK - Removed movespeed limit, made starting speed 330 hu/s, increased cannonball shoot distance.
DK's rage for the most part has been fine from the last change but I felt like DK needed a bit more to him as hes still quite a difficult boss to win as due to his drawbacks.

Handsome Jack - Fixed outline error, pistol 40 damage, grenade launcher normal reload speed. airstrike faster reload and shoot speed.
Finally got around fixing that outline. I noticed it was really bad on Windows as he would look really purple. The pistol needed changes as its currently the worst gun in his arsenal. Doing fine with 56 damage close range but bad to horrible from mid to long range as it would either do around 35 to a very low 13. The grenade launcher needed a bit of a nerf due to its high damage if it hits in any range so I removed its bonus reload speed buff. The airstrike is pretty slow to shoot and I made it so that its about as fast as shooting the current grenade launcher.

Demopan - Nerfed turning speed
While the turning speed was really fun to use as boss, it was horrid to aim against as red. You can still turn as Demopan with slight adjustments, just not as much as before.

Darth Vader - 218 -> 202 melee damage, new stormtrooper model, stormtrooper scouts cant double jump.
Fixes an issue with stormtroopers standing as an A pose default tf2 class due to no stormtrooper model. Stormtrooper model as been decrapified and only takes up 3 mbs of space. Made melee do default damage so the dangershield can work. Credits: Star Wars weapons Star Wars: Phase 2 Clone Troopers / ARC Troopers I did the weightpaint

Chad Doge - Less R rage drain, reduced super flex rage cost but longer cooldown, fixed speed demon sound, speed demon time buff, more knockback resistance, 300 hu/s starting speed, instant weighdown.
Chads current state suffers from everything that can abuse his speed and knockback. What's the point of being strong upclose if you can't even be upclose in the first place? I decided to buff his flaws so he can be easier to win with due to his already slow speed and high rage damage.

Weapon Changes:​

Detonator ammo buffed from 12 to 14

Double Airstrike ammo

Hot hand now give a 5s speed boost on enemy hit and a slight jump boost. Previously just a 2s speed boost.
It wont be as annoying as the old eviction notice due to how pyro can only take one hit on his own.

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g06a3sscgfwyccc/FF2+Update+5-3-22.zip/file

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
+1
anyone who thinks the GL is too strong is having a skill issue moment, otherwise good changes

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Note for bot: Chad Doge is the only boss that has been added still and Trollface (or any other boss you might've added) are still not here. Idk if it's still a plugin problem as I provided the plugins that I assumed to be missing from the server.
Also I think my previous boss suggestion should be approved once the previous problem has been fixed.
Thank you for your time

Reactions: Zeke Aileron