• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

vhristofer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
This tier list was created by me and a few other people I know who play FF2 regularly, and have a somewhat good understanding of the current meta of the gamemode. If you disagree with the list, feel free to make a revision at https://tiermaker.com/create/skial-ff2-boss-tier-list-1454380 (by the way, predator is represented by jared fogle on the tier maker. for clarity's sake, I've replaced it with a picture of the actual predator on the list I have attached

the positions on this list are based on how feasible it is for the average FF2 player to win with each boss on a 24 player server, while also taking the results of more experienced players into account.

Placements will be explained at a later date when I'm not freezing to death lmao

criticism welcome

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    420.6 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: Slendr_Playr918

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I think your tier list is pretty solid although i have a few minor problems.
Pig D tier - I dont understand this one. Pig has his R ability which gives him crits and speed to close gaps between fast classes. His rage can also kill squishies fast if they take fall damage and he gains full crits. The tnt-spenser can also be used as a blocker as it has potential to block certain spots but also block people from moving. He can also heal from each kill. I'd at least put him in C
Vader B tier - Vader is really strong in general. Force pushes can deny players escaping. And on certain maps can push others off to their death easily, his melee does more than 210, his rage is a mini thriller stopping players from moving and shooting, has outlines, kinetite (lightning ball) if used right, can take out heavies if you aim it at the floor to maximize its damage, his minions while having horrid aim can do a crazy amount of damage because of how the bison works. I'd put him on A tier
I'm not sure about sonic. He did get buffs recently but it does seem that hes high. I think its a bit early to say as a decent ff2 player will stomp but a normal ff2 player will vary.
Predator C tier - This means predator is on the same level as nepgear? Predator gets invis, invis on kills by collecting skulls Instant killing buildings, wiping all status effects away from using invis, backstabs, but he does have a shit rage that he gets really easily. Pred can be annoying to deal with as his invis is his everything. Invis dive bombs are strong and hard to counter. Anything that could be used to spot invis can be wiped in 2 clicks. I'd at least put him in B tier

Reactions: vhristofer

vhristofer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I think your tier list is pretty solid although i have a few minor problems.
Pig D tier - I dont understand this one. Pig has his R ability which gives him crits and speed to close gaps between fast classes. His rage can also kill squishies fast if they take fall damage and he gains full crits. The tnt-spenser can also be used as a blocker as it has potential to block certain spots but also block people from moving. He can also heal from each kill. I'd at least put him in C
Vader B tier - Vader is really strong in general. Force pushes can deny players escaping. And on certain maps can push others off to their death easily, his melee does more than 210, his rage is a mini thriller stopping players from moving and shooting, has outlines, kinetite (lightning ball) if used right, can take out heavies if you aim it at the floor to maximize its damage, his minions while having horrid aim can do a crazy amount of damage because of how the bison works. I'd put him on A tier
I'm not sure about sonic. He did get buffs recently but it does seem that hes high. I think its a bit early to say as a decent ff2 player will stomp but a normal ff2 player will vary.
Predator C tier - This means predator is on the same level as nepgear? Predator gets invis, invis on kills by collecting skulls Instant killing buildings, wiping all status effects away from using invis, backstabs, but he does have a shit rage that he gets really easily. Pred can be annoying to deal with as his invis is his everything. Invis dive bombs are strong and hard to counter. Anything that could be used to spot invis can be wiped in 2 clicks. I'd at least put him in B tier
that's fair, I haven't really seen anyone win with pig or pred often, and I tried to balance out the tier list for aesthetic reasons, which was probably a dumb idea, and it was sort of rushed, but I completely agree with you