Maple Syrup

Uncharitable Spy
Hi! It's me again, and if it's fine I would like to make another boss suggestion.
I remember last time you all said you were looking for bosses that were not reskins and that has unique abilities which is understandable.

Took me a while to learn how to convert and create custom animations for models, but I finally got my first custom boss and would like to suggest it to the ff2 server!
Minecraft Pig
Description
A pig... from Minecraft, here to have its revenge on all who killed its brethren!

Stats
class: Sniper
health formula: (((700+n)*n)^1.04
max speed: 295
rage damage: 4200

Abilities
Weapon stats: 20% damage bonus, 40% reduction in push force taken from damage, 80% damage bonus vs buildings, 80% fire damage vulnerability on wearer, 15% damage penalty.
He uses Dynamic Jump, Dynamic Melee, Dynamic Stop Taunt, Dynamic Weighdown, and Dynamic Speed Management.

Devour: Every kill heals you for 1% HP.
Wounded: As your health decreases, your speed increases up to 390 max.

Rage
Golden Apple: Gains all Vaccinator uber buffs + crits for 12 seconds. Gains knockback immunity for 8 seconds. The enemy team eats a poisonous apple by mistake which causes players to shrink for 12 seconds.

Buffed Pig: Hold Reload to activate. (Requires 30% rage or higher to activate) Gain kb immunity + Disciplinary and Battalion effect at the cost of your rage being drained.

Themes
Dance of the Blocks - Yoko Shimomura
Toys on a Tear - Yuzo Koshiro
Pigstep - (FlyxTheKid Remix)

Link
Here is the Dropbox link, but if you want more details and an image here is my allied modders page link as well.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1tqojwm77j94wwb/Pig v1.0.0.zip?dl=0
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=321120

Took me a while as this is something I just do in my pastime.
Thanks for reading! Any advice would help greatly.

Reactions: Italian Doctor

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
It seems like the wrong version may have been implemented since he still has his shrink rage rather than the low grav + big heads one that was in the updated config.

Also apparently the “Devour” doesn’t work correctly? Seems like you don’t get HP back when you kill someone, but I’m unsure.

Maple Syrup

Uncharitable Spy
It seems like the wrong version may have been implemented since he still has his shrink rage rather than the low grav + big heads one that was in the updated config.

Also apparently the “Devour” doesn’t work correctly? Seems like you don’t get HP back when you kill someone, but I’m unsure.

Glad to seem him get in \o/. Strange that he is using the old config though .-.

Devour gives only 1% hp back so it is a small difference that can be hard to notice. I'm getting on soon so I can check when in game. The problem is the old config had a lot of things I fixed in the newer ones.

Stove™

Glad to seem him get in \o/. Strange that he is using the old config though .-.

Devour gives only 1% hp back so it is a small difference that can be hard to notice. I'm getting on soon so I can check when in game. The problem is the old config had a lot of things I fixed in the newer ones.
I figured that was the case, and you're constantly getting attacked so it's not like you'll notice it while you're getting blasted around. Didn't think it was that big of a deal but I figured I'd bring it up.

And I'm not sure why he has his old config either. It's probably just a matter of having Bottiger implement your most recent one.

Maple Syrup

Uncharitable Spy
I figured that was the case, and you're constantly getting attacked so it's not like you'll notice it while you're getting blasted around. Didn't think it was that big of a deal but I figured I'd bring it up.

And I'm not sure why he has his old config either. It's probably just a matter of having Bottiger implement your most recent one.

Just tested that Devour does work. Was able to get on quickly to look at things. Hoping the change to his new config is done soon. Thx for pointing it out!

Stove™

Just tested that Devour does work. Was able to get on quickly to look at things. Hoping the change to his new config is done soon. Thx for pointing it out!
You're welcome! I had Droplet send over your most recent config to Bottiger so it should be updated soon!