ThousandYearDuke

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
The Duke here!(Mr. Spaps) ♥
But I've my own suggestion and a start(my first boss), I've just made my own boss, I'd like to see it here basic, easy to understand, but for me my current problem is that it needs testing to see if it works well or is in need of balancing and whatnot. ♥

MrSpaps.jpg

INTRODUCTION

Mr. Spaps! Finally fed up with contributing(and often times) enforcing to the status quo of 2fort's team deathmatch he decided to dedicate his entire existence to destroying what he sees as his best chance of forcing a total domination of the Freak Fortress World and of the Fortress Universe once and for all!

Do not be fooled! He is not a one man army! He has built many clones for this purpose all of them posses his strength and goals in mind, mere puppets they are! Never working in groups as he prefers it(ironic)! Regardless of his clones there are plenty who are sympathetic to his goals or share an interest in ruining the fun for others!

He is responsible for using the previously overpowered Zombie Medic ability with others killing many runs in ze_minecraft_adventure before skial balanced Zombie Medic! He is a genuine sadist!
He must be stopped!

STATS
Class: Medic
Health:
(((810+n)*n)^1.04)
Rage dist. and Damage threshold: 3500 and 3750
Max speed: 355
Weapon of choice: Freedom Staff
Materialized Weapon on rage: Syringe gun if in a gmod video this would be a bunch of lasers being fired off.

ABILITY
DEEP DESPAIR
: When Mr. Spaps has had enough he will affect telepathically all enemies or allies in a large distance with a glimpse of his own knowledge and desires to petrify all enemies and sentries in a decent distance for around 5 1/2 seconds. Is invulnerable for 4 1/2 seconds. Gains a temporary syringe gun that does a little more damage to sentries that cannot be reloaded, I hope!
Jump cooldown a bit extended to see if he's not too unbalanced.

I've been learning from Spookmasters tutorial, more so than this being a low effort attempt it really did make me work for it and I really think it has a chance of being added, my own fingers crossed!
Spookmaster's Tutorial
Link to drive folder with boss model, materials, sounds and cfg ready
Now he doesn't explain how to even load these things into a server, I HOPE that really isn't an issue for any of you guys, can't imagine what a pain it can be to revise or even having to fix something that went awry for the community from time to time. Thank you for reading this by the way.

And yes, this is me exaggerated to the extreme.

ThousandYearDuke

Contributor
Update
-Managed to apply a few more of the symbols replacing the Medic's symbols on his backpack and arms.
Screenshot (305).png

-Gave the syringe gun he recieves 40.0 damage output yeah this one shots the buildings, feel free to change it as you please

-Gave a slight audio boost and a new remix to the theme he goes with which by the way is from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Lucciano's theme gives a better consistency than the original one which extended the first half of the song for too long and made it boring before it got to the first half.

-Removed original catchphrase as it was the intro sound, changed it to be a small laugh everytime he's hit or the player hits a voice command.

-Could not see the freedom staff on my server to show as it failed to load the name "saxxy" yes it uses the saxxy for reference as how the characters will hold certain meelee weapons, check the tf2 weapon index list for yourself if you wish. Was replaced with the bonesaw imbued with an ancient power attribute added(turns players killed into golden statues)

Last edited:

ThousandYearDuke

Contributor
Hopefully the final update
-Fixed his uber textures for the cosmetics not showing up
-Added some damage boost to the bonesaw and made sure the bonesaw is not visible in thirdperson.
UPDATED CFG AGAIN
-Now has access to a beam, one directional, keeps you still whilst blasting away enemies
-Reduced sg stun to 3 seconds helps while players are stunned so that sgs can protect
-Reduced Uber duration
-Syringe Gun now has a duration of 7 seconds, use it while you can.
-Increased Rage Damage to 6000
-Decreased rage distance to 3100 would help in larger maps
7383E039571D65CA277086842D814B5A8111669D

My own artwork taken in GMod

UPDATED CONFIG TO WORK WITH BAT'S UNOFFICIAL FREAK FORTRESS

Last edited:
Reactions: herp 105.4

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
I appreciate the work you put in this, but personally this isn't a boss that I'd want to see on FF2.
The reason being that I don't think the boss is going to add anything new to the server, the model is pretty basic and the abilities are those that most bosses already have. I might have given that a pass if it was a well known character but that's not the case, from what I can tell the boss is just you.

ThousandYearDuke

Contributor
I appreciate the work you put in this, but personally this isn't a boss that I'd want to see on FF2.
The reason being that I don't think the boss is going to add anything new to the server, the model is pretty basic and the abilities are those that most bosses already have. I might have given that a pass if it was a well known character but that's not the case, from what I can tell the boss is just you.
Yeah... I've got another boss I've uploaded to alliedmodders itself, it's all good to me if this here doesn't get added, I might just suggest the second one I've made but I still need to do more testing to see what will work for him, since he's based off of a real life person Link to these two

Bottiger

Administrator
This boss looks too generic as Percilius has said. If you want to suggest another boss, make another thread. Don't use this one.

Reactions: Zeo