Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Hello.

I decided to check out how many times a boss was being played while I was on over the course of 3 days. Ending up checking for a total of 160 rounds or about 12 hours and made sure to check only when there were at least 10 people in the red team.
I'm suggesting this mainly in the sense of these bosses being played the least or them just being a slight change from other bosses.

Here's the list of bosses I suggest being removed:

Abe: Though he has a unique rage, Abe was the only boss that wasn't played while I was on the server. It's also a character from a game series most people haven't really heard about.

Pig: The second least played boss was the Pig. Pig was played twice over the course of the 3 days while I was playing.

Radigan: Though Radigan got played a decent bit, I suggest removing the boss due to the sole fact that he's pretty much L4D Bill but with a minigun instead of a shotgun. I think people would much prefer playing as or against Bill than Radigan.

Ass Pancakes: Though this guy got played a good chunk, he's essentially just a faster but weaker Shrek. Also he was supposed to be replaced by Painis Cupcake, who's a much more beloved freak. The thread to get Ass Pancakes replaced by Painis got approved ages ago.

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1
Although I'm really say that Abe will get the chopping block I understand the reason. I did try my best to keep Abe interesting but not many people play him. It's saddening really, knowing that Abe was my first and most worked on boss out of all my bosses and not knowing where my bosses wind up in other servers. As for others, I would also be sad about a Pig removal as he was one who was really interesting in terms of abilities and being the only boss at the moment with custom animations. Other than that, I don't care much for Ass and Radigan.
Also Bot, if you do this please reconsider checking my boss suggestion post please.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron