• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxik

Contributor
It's sad to see that people with 8, 24 and 3 days of connection time on our servers would do something as stupid as this =/

Astir

Legendary Skial King
It's sad to see that people with 8, 24 and 3 days of connection time on our servers would do something as stupid as this =/
Perhaps that's the reason they think they are superior in comparison with other players.

Etney

Mildly Menacing Medic
I don't have any part in this, but Amateur Hour, or "Uncle Drew" is a regular on the server and just instigates people to try to re-act like that.

He is in no way the innocent player he is portraying himself as. If you look in his chat log, just search for "fag" and you'll find plenty. I can't post a link as a new member. The only reason his name is Uncle Drew is to make fun of a clan who puts family member titles in their names.

Docstaph

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I would just like to say, wow how dare you stoop so low, would you like to tell them how after several instances you impersonated me and my team? Do they know how I asked you repeatedly to not? You upset me because of your constant chat spam, taunting and telling me I need therapy so it seems rather one sided that you tell them what I do, but not how you are a sociopathic liar. I play on skial all the time I have over 400 hours on this server and well over 6000 AP the only thing you can prove is that I said that word, what else? Absolutely nothing everyone please do look at his aliases you will find he's been impersonating me and my team, while these words are not necessarily right for me to say they were only jokes, whatever he claims I had said was all provoked, for the past two days I have had him muted and have not spoke, just to finalize things don't you ever impersonated me or my team again I take offense to it, and when I ask you to stop, do not grief me by using my name/tag, I used to be great friends with him, sad it has come to this

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would just like to throw out the fact I know and am friends with most of these alledged perps for a long time.

I've been on Mountain lab almost all my 13 days here on servers and I know the [<3] clan as well as the others aren't racists. They are pretty chill non-stoners. If there is proof of racism I will not defend it however I do not believe they are doing any irl threats.
They are a cheery bunch and I know for a fact Uncle Drew has been a troll/bother.

I will say this to the [<3] and SIBs now and also post on the respectes groups that these actions are not to be tolerated andnits these "lulz" that get mtnlab regs banned.

C'mon guys don't give us a bad name.

Docstaph

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Uncle drew instigates them and when he acts all innocent, but really all he does is chat spam and troll all of the regulars with "don't reach young blood" or "I get buckets son" and the every time I would pursue him about it he would say " it's just a game, you need therapy" I thought we were done with this, now I have a tarnished record due too the efforts of a troll, I am not a racist, I do not hate blacks Jews or Asians, I am not a young child who does not know better, i'm a man who said a word in chat, do not think less of me because of it.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Uncle drew instigates them and when he acts all innocent, but really all he does is chat spam and troll all of the regulars with "don't reach young blood" or "I get buckets son" and the every time I would pursue him about it he would say " it's just a game, you need therapy" I thought we were done with this, now I have a tarnished record due too the efforts of a troll, I am not a racist, I do not hate blacks Jews or Asians, I am not a young child who does not know better, i'm a man who said a word in chat, do not think less of me because of it.
im gonna think less of you

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
On one hand, I added Drew on Steam and he seemed quite distressed over the whole fiasco. When I joined the server, every single one of the reportees were harassing him and generally being massive jerkoffs.
On the other hand, I know Dan quite well via TeamSpeak and am very inclined to take his advice.

Why can't posts in this section be black and white?

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Why can't posts in this section be black and white?
Because it don't matter if you're black or white.

michael%20jackson%201987%20apimages%20615%20new%20song.jpg

HEHYH

Docstaph

Scarcely Lethal Noob
List of aliases uncle drew has gone by: [WVHL] Docstaph (my name)
[WVHl] Uncle Drew (starting spy)
(Starting spy) [WVHl] uncle drew
Uncle drew [WVHL]
[WVHL] uncle drew

He has been rotating through these names for the better part of 3 days, when I asked him to stop he would not, this caused me to become frustrated, and because he does not like me he got me banned for something not directed at him. He is in no way shape or form associated with my HL team, and when I ask him to stop. And he doesn't it makes me angry, these name changes coupled with his chat spam and frequent verbal taunting sent me over the edge, this is a stupid argument and I thought I could solve it with a simple mute, he took it farther.

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
List of aliases uncle drew has gone by: [WVHL] Docstaph (my name)
[WVHl] Uncle Drew (starting spy)
(Starting spy) [WVHl] uncle drew
Uncle drew [WVHL]
[WVHL] uncle drew

He has been rotating through these names for the better part of 3 days, when I asked him to stop he would not, this caused me to become frustrated, and because he does not like me he got me banned for something not directed at him. He is in no way shape or form associated with my HL team, and when I ask him to stop. And he doesn't it makes me angry, these name changes coupled with his chat spam and frequent verbal taunting sent me over the edge, this is a stupid argument and I thought I could solve it with a simple mute, he took it farther.

Racism is racism no matter who you directed it at or why you said it, being angry is no excuse.

Uncle Drew

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Things I need to correct:
My name is Uncle Drew from a commercial for pepsi max.
it is not directed at your "clan" at all
Secondly they say im trolling, im playing spy. You complain about my dropstabs and taunting. Its a part of the game. A good spy can be very annoying.
3rd- Etney is not unbiased as he says he is. Etney hates me because I am "bad" at the game. Look at his chat logs.
You cannot say they are not racists. It may not be in type chat, but they constantly make fun of the holocaust, jew, and african americans.
Also if you are going to try to ban me for F*g etney. That is one of your favorite words, it can be verified by your chat log. You and your friend DOEET are the real trolls. Obviously people will take sides with their friends. There are people who will vouch for me being a "terribly annoying spy" because of the way I play but I am doing nothing wrong. [SIB] Krojak is a fine example... he always talks about how annoying I can be but he doesnt cuss me out, say homophobic things. Krazylite and chemical access and NKO all know that I am not actually trolling. I am playing the game. They are just annoyed with me playing spy because of my trickstabs, proof of this is when docstaph asked me to play starting spy for his highlander team (please don't try and deny it) about a week ago, that is why his clan tag was in my name. I said no and hes been mad at me ever since. I am not completely innocent, I never said I was. I guess in some circles, taunting after a kill is trolling. And yes, I have said f*g but not nearly enough as etney or docstaph. I have said "u mad bro" after they would mic spam with curse words everytime I kill them. When I was on the server today, NotintheFace said I should be ashamed of myself for reporting this because all i try to do is get under peoples skin by stabbing them. I dont understand how that is provoking. Its a part of the game. I reported this not because I am completely innocent but because there's a difference between taunting after a kill, and docstaph telling me "If I ever saw you in person I would stab you 20 times and strangle you with a wire." And yes, after docstaph said that and hiccup joined in, I did say they need therapy. I do NOT think there is ANYTHING wrong with me saying that. It is not a joke. You need therapy if a game can drive you to that length.
I am a disturbance to some of the regulars on this server because I can be an annoying spy and they take the game way to seriously. The regulars, hiccup, docstpah, notintheface, and etney give a bad name to skial. ANY new player that comes on will get blasted with the most horrendous swear words and slurs. with the only reason being that "You're a noob" I can only imagine what they think of skial when that is their first experience. That is why i reported this. It is a problem and it gives a bad name to skial. This arrogance and superiority complex to constantly bombard people with unacceptable things. I will close with this. No matter what happens, if I get banned, if others get banned. I need these players to know that what they did in response to me is NOT ok. and NO MATTER WHAT. if docstaph doesnt learn his lesson I will report this to the police. Even if I HAD purposefully provoked him NOTHING can justify what him and his friends respond with, NOTHING. All this is, is players getting mad over a game and reacting like 5 year olds. If docstaph gets dominated he will join spectator to remove it. He cares that much about a game. I hope you learn your lesson someday, i too think its sad it had to come to this but you took it too far, something had to be done.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Things I need to correct:
My name is Uncle Drew from a commercial for pepsi max.
it is not directed at your "clan" at all
Secondly they say im trolling, im playing spy. You complain about my dropstabs and taunting. Its a part of the game. A good spy can be very annoying.
3rd- Etney is not unbiased as he says he is. Etney hates me because I am "bad" at the game. Look at his chat logs.
You cannot say they are not racists. It may not be in type chat, but they constantly make fun of the holocaust, jew, and african americans.
Also if you are going to try to ban me for F*g etney. That is one of your favorite words, it can be verified by your chat log. You and your friend DOEET are the real trolls. Obviously people will take sides with their friends. There are people who will vouch for me being a "terribly annoying spy" because of the way I play but I am doing nothing wrong. [SIB] Krojak is a fine example... he always talks about how annoying I can be but he doesnt cuss me out, say homophobic things. Krazylite and chemical access and NKO all know that I am not actually trolling. I am playing the game. They are just annoyed with me playing spy because of my trickstabs, proof of this is when docstaph asked me to play starting spy for his highlander team (please don't try and deny it) about a week ago, that is why his clan tag was in my name. I said no and hes been mad at me ever since. I am not completely innocent, I never said I was. I guess in some circles, taunting after a kill is trolling. And yes, I have said f*g but not nearly enough as etney or docstaph. I have said "u mad bro" after they would mic spam with curse words everytime I kill them. When I was on the server today, NotintheFace said I should be ashamed of myself for reporting this because all i try to do is get under peoples skin by stabbing them. I dont understand how that is provoking. Its a part of the game. I reported this not because I am completely innocent but because there's a difference between taunting after a kill, and docstaph telling me "If I ever saw you in person I would stab you 20 times and strangle you with a wire." And yes, after docstaph said that and hiccup joined in, I did say they need therapy. I do NOT think there is ANYTHING wrong with me saying that. It is not a joke. You need therapy if a game can drive you to that length.
I am a disturbance to some of the regulars on this server because I can be an annoying spy and they take the game way to seriously. The regulars, hiccup, docstpah, notintheface, and etney give a bad name to skial. ANY new player that comes on will get blasted with the most horrendous swear words and slurs. with the only reason being that "You're a noob" I can only imagine what they think of skial when that is their first experience. That is why i reported this. It is a problem and it gives a bad name to skial. This arrogance and superiority complex to constantly bombard people with unacceptable things. I will close with this. No matter what happens, if I get banned, if others get banned. I need these players to know that what they did in response to me is NOT ok. and NO MATTER WHAT. if docstaph doesnt learn his lesson I will report this to the police. Even if I HAD purposefully provoked him NOTHING can justify what him and his friends respond with, NOTHING. All this is, is players getting mad over a game and reacting like 5 year olds. If docstaph gets dominated he will join spectator to remove it. He cares that much about a game. I hope you learn your lesson someday, i too think its sad it had to come to this but you took it too far, something had to be done.
I don't want to look like a douchebag but could you please cut that up in paragraphs?

Docstaph

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It was not directed at him, these comments were completely unrelated, I was banned for racism, yes I understand the bad history of the word, I apologize I never directed racism at uncle drew all I did was yell a lot because of his trolling, the comments are the only thing they have on me, and they were not addressing him, I think at one point I said something about being Jodi arias "stabbing you 27 times" ( I was playing spy) the extent of my death threats.

Edit* neither of us can prove what was said over the mic. So don't preach about reporting stuff to the police, I asked you too play spy, yes, but BEFORE you became the troll you are now, so in the future to avoid this problem stay off the server me and my friends play on because your trolling is not appreciated, go get your "buckets" somewhere else "son"

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I think at one point I said something about being Jodi arias "stabbing you 27 times" ( I was playing spy) the extent of my death threats.

You used a real murder as a death threat? How are you not seeing how this is a bad thing to do?

Uncle Drew

I am perfectly ok with receiving a ban for my impersonations, if an admin sees it fit. It is also important to know that docstpah invited me to be a part of his highlander team, so me wearing the clan tag isnt as bad as it seems. Just know that was done in retaliation AFTER the death threat and constant cussing and racism. However, I am responsible for my actions of retaliation. My only goal in this is for you to understand that your reactions were flat out wrong and disproportional. I will not stand for it, ever. You took it too far. If someone backstabbing you, taunting, and putting your clan tag on ingites that much of a fire that you have to attack me personally and threaten my life, and turn people who dont even know me, against me, you do need help.

Uncle Drew

Docstaph that is a lie. You have called me a n*gger on voice chat multiple times. You have also called me Uncle Jew and then said kill the jews! Your death threat was directly at me. There are witnesses. You said, "If I were to ever see you in person, I would stab you 20 times and strangle you with a wire."

Docstaph

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Never did I directly call you a n*gger, I do not preach nazism nor am I racist, so just do me favor and end it, stop impersonating me and my team you are not an official member, while I cannot take back what I said in chat I know what I did and did not say, I never said "kill the Jews" or "Strangle with a wire" all I said is how the others say thing is no big deal as it is the Internet, no one means what they say, if you felt like I was being too much, just stay away and end it, we can sit here all day debating who said what, i just want to clear up that any threats said is just bad blood, I've never even been in a fight in my life. This has got to end, now, the regulars on Texas do not like you so perhaps you could go to the euro server so nothing like this happens again, can we just agree to be done with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.