Italy*
Republic of Ireland
Croatia

group D:
Ukraine
Sweden*
France
England*
As you can see, I agree with a lot of your picks...I think that Germany will win the whole thing!

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Denmark defeated Netherlands... Makes no sense...
Russia buttfucked Czech's... Makes sense.
Germany-Portugal - looked like Barcelona vs. Chelsea. No luck.
Waiting for Spain vs. Italy game tomorrow. Gonna be fun.

Pre-Verdict: Germans are gonna win.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ukrainian defense played like shit today.
Shevchenko is still capable of some shit. The second goal was fucking awesome.
Ibrahimovic is still awesome.
If Ukrainian defense keeps playing like that - they have no chance. Also, the way they had been playing for the last 15 minutes was fucking pathetic... Trying to pull the win...

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
Euro_2012_Germany.jpg

woot lets go Germany

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Germans are playing like a machine, I have to give them that. Plus, seems like Gomez feels extremely comfortable and confident this season. As I had said before Euro Cup even started, I do think Germans are gonna win this Cup. Unless, of course, Spain doesn't come back to its original style of controlling the ball.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I've got a question, now when Sweden lost to Ukraine, are they out of the league or do they still have a chance to at least get a bronze or w/e if they play real good?

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
They got to the Finals and lost in extra minutes, they're champion calibur
Well, it doesn't change the fact that they aren't World cup winners and never were. That's not easy to win and Holland isn't even the top 3 teams in the world. Even Hungary couldn't win in the fifties, when they were basically mopping the floor with everyone else and played total football 20 years before the dutch, so the fact that they forced themselves into extra by playing anti-football does not make them champion-material.
In fact if you don't count teams like England (won only one at home and with a goal that never was), France (only win at home, that doesn't really count), maybe Argentina (one win at home, one without a team but with one genius) there aren't really many true World cup winner countries out there, but I went a little offtopic here and that's just my opinion.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've got a question, now when Sweden lost to Ukraine, are they out of the league or do they still have a chance to at least get a bronze or w/e if they play real good?
It's only the group stage, 2 more games to go and you have to be in the top 2 at the end to get through. The French will be though, they haven't lost for like twentysomething games, England not so much.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's only the group stage, 2 more games to go and you have to be in the top 2 at the end to get through. The French will be though, they haven't lost for like twentysomething games, England not so much.
Or the German distructicus machine of death and destruction and death