Add an economy feature?

• I would love digital Minecraft dollars!

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I'll stick to trading blood diamonds, thanks.

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
thats not bad.. to have a ecom based system.. one of the things i forsee may happen is that.. one person says.. i gave you ( X ) ore for rent... no you didnt.. how would we handle this or prove it happen ..

i'll smite you both for equal justice.

problem solved.

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Ive played on an Iconomy server before. It's actually rather stupid. It may sound good in theory but the way it's implemented(through text based commands, ungainly transaction mechanics and an arbitrary price system) is straight up retarded.

just using good old bartery and keeping the server as "vanilla" as possible keeps things fun and makes it easier for newcomers to figure out what's going on.

Toxik

Contributor
I think the amount of kids that flooded the server are just starting to ruin it. They're turning a mindless building game into a complex roleplay game.

Reactions: Doki

Sparky

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I think the amount of kids that flooded the server are just starting to ruin it. They're turning a mindless building game into a complex roleplay game.
LOL GUYS IM TEH LE FOOD VENDOR YOU GOTZ PAY ME DIMONIDS OR YOU GETE NO FOOD

Reactions: Toxik

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor

this one million times over and over and over.

Toxik

Contributor
Srsly. I wanted to build a house yesterday, some random kids were arguing about "whose house I should stay over until I finish building mine", and they kept lowering the prices until one said I could "stay for 3 days for free, but only 3 days".

Reactions: Doki

Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Srsly. I wanted to build a house yesterday, some random kids were arguing about "whose house I should stay over until I finish building mine", and they kept lowering the prices until one said I could "stay for 3 days for free, but only 3 days".
hay u kan sty @ my plce az long az u wnt :)

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Well I can't join due to some loopholes in my cracked client. Unless Roman adds the plugin where they tie their IP address to their Minecraft name, I can't join.

Toxik

Contributor
Also, I logged on during class, and this was the only thread I could read without the fear of something very inappropriate popping up.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
yeah, I might start smiting kids trying to run a hotel or some shit like that, I mean, what exactly are they going to do? you can't sleep.

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
The server was very fun when it first started up. When it was just a few guys dicking around,building cool buildings and pullling hijincks on one another.

The game was more fun without to many plugins that attempt to alter gameplay or restrict the use of certain items

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'm just going to agree about all the little kids.
That is all.
As you were.
peter_griffin_-_go_on-%28n1299912478679%29.jpg