Add an economy feature?

• I would love digital Minecraft dollars!

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • I'll stick to trading blood diamonds, thanks.

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Roman

Banned
Contributor
I know a lot of you guys on the server are trading resources, but what about if we instituted an economy-based system to track your in-game funds?

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Fuck creepers, acquire Minecraft currency
haters_gonna_hate_by_ninjaelixd-d3du2pl.jpg

dark

Scarcely Lethal Noob
thats not bad.. to have a ecom based system.. one of the things i forsee may happen is that.. one person says.. i gave you ( X ) ore for rent... no you didnt.. how would we handle this or prove it happen ..

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Y'know, when I read the title without looking at what section it was in, I thought this might be a serious thread about the economy. PHEW

Reactions: Staying_Classy

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Only Roman will have millions.
The rest will have rocks that they can trade.

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"A Minecraft pupet masturbating over his insane creation, also note the big balls"
gxKxl.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. WHY ARE PEOPLE THIS RETARDED ALLOWED TO LIVE.

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Meingot, these people are professional trolls. Please, someone, anyone. Tell me that it is a website for people who troll. Don't tell me that they actually believe what they type. Please.

Gibden

Unremarkable User
lol... someone once said "The invention of money lead to the invention of organized crime" I TOTALLY SHOTGUN DON!!! lol.... G- "Mess with me and I'll spawn you at the bottom of the lake so you can sleep with the fishes that you cant see" LOL

Sparky

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
"A Minecraft pupet masturbating over his insane creation, also note the big balls"
gxKxl.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME. WHY ARE PEOPLE THIS RETARDED ALLOWED TO LIVE.
isn't that whole thing from a movie or something? I could swear it was a resident evil one but i'm probably wrong...