hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Beer_Mug.png

I know it probably won't get passed since basically confusing=drunk rating. Just felt I would throw the idea out there to see what people felt about it.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I always mean it when I rate optimistic... If you are using this as a "gay" rating you are probably homophobic and stupid.

Homosexuals are the ones who associated themselves with rainbows, so I don't feel that it's homophobic at all

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
How's about a butthurt rating. Because my posts get deleted a lot.

Yeah I don't understand that either most of your posts are no worse than anything psychorealm, tomat, or others would say. Whoever is deleting them needs to stop being butthurt.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I WILL MASTER THIS RATING

Zebra & I will be neck and neck, admittedly...

ThirstyDonut

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I'll give this a +1
But, I think the better question is, if it passes, will it be considered to be a Positive, Negative, or Neutral rating?

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Gonna reiterate my -1 because all this rating will do is encourage people to make stupid/nonsensical posts to get "drunk" ratings. There also aren't enough "drunk" threads/posts to warrant this rating and I don't want to see the forum flooded with retarded threads. Confusing and dumb are good enough for anything you think is worth a "drunk" rating.