hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Beer_Mug.png

I know it probably won't get passed since basically confusing=drunk rating. Just felt I would throw the idea out there to see what people felt about it.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I'm voting no because we already have plenty of ratings, and you should've made this in Suggestions section anyway.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Voted yes because if the neat rating (=just a prettier Like rating) can get in, then a drunk rating should be too. At least it's unique.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Voted yes because if the neat rating (=just a prettier Like rating) can get in, then a drunk rating should be too. At least it's unique.
I do have to agree with you there, but if we just added any old ratings we wanted to, the rating bar would stretch across the bottom of the browser window.

Reactions: Ace of Spades

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I do have to agree with you there, but if we just added any old ratings we wanted to, the rating bar would stretch across the bottom of the browser window.
We should just replace Informative with Useful anyway, it's the same thing except Useful spans way more uses.
Winning was fun when Charlie Sheen was the shit. Now it's just an old replica that's just a glorified funny.
Neat is also just a glorified like.
Creative is a glorified like as well. And who uses creative anyway?
Troll is the same as creative, a glorified dumb that no one uses.

Plenty of ratings that could be removed, at least drunk is something special that you could spam Jonathan's posts with.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
We should just replace Informative with Useful anyway, it's the same thing except Useful spans way more uses.
Winning was fun when Charlie Sheen was the shit. Now it's just an old replica that's just a glorified funny.
Neat is also just a glorified like.
Creative is a glorified like as well. And who uses creative anyway?
Troll is the same as creative, a glorified dumb that no one uses.

Plenty of ratings that could be removed, at least drunk is something special that you could spam Jonathan's posts with.
I rarely use ratings like Old, Troll, Confusing, Dumb, Useful, Creative, and Neat.

If it was just cut down to Like, Dislike, Agree, Disagree, Funny, and Informative, that'd be great.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I rarely use ratings like Old, Troll, Confusing, Dumb, Useful, Creative, and Neat.

If it was just cut down to Like, Dislike, Agree, Disagree, Funny, and Informative, that'd be great.
Old and Dumb could still be used though. And Useful is a more general Informative, so I don't see why you'd pick Informative rather than Useful.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Old and Dumb could still be used though. And Useful is a more general Informative, so I don't see why you'd pick Informative rather than Useful.
Eh, Informative and Useful is a 50/50 toss up for me, I'd be happy with either one, but both is a bit redundant.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I feel creative and optimistic are used very little. I mean you could make an argument for removing every rating except for the main ones. I just suggested this cause I recently saw a lot of things others and I would rate as drunk.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I feel creative and optimistic are used very little. I mean you could make an argument for removing every rating except for the main ones. I just suggested this cause I recently saw a lot of things others and I would rate as drunk.

And why is optimistic being used to rate something "gay?"
I never knew posts could have a sexual orientation.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I dont even want to rate something thats very optimistic with the rating because it'd be confused with it being "gay"

I'd say change the image on it before making a new rating.

Well I mean, in context it's fairly obvious, and I think I'm the only one who uses Optimistic just to use the rainbow icon for gay anyways.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I always mean it when I rate optimistic... If you are using this as a "gay" rating you are probably homophobic and stupid.

Also the ratings are fine.

If we instituted a drunk rating Jonathan would get 1000+ because people would figure his poor grammar as drunk rambling.