Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
1676796311892.png

https://gamebanana.com/mods/426457

Description:

Welcome to your mansion. The TF2 mercs have won a free mansion all to themselves. Nothing seems fishy about this I assure you. The small issue is it's full of ghosts and for some reason Luigi is there too! This is a project that's been on my backburner for quite awhile now and I'm happy to finally release it. I love the first Luigi's Mansion game to death. I love everything about it, the mansion, the music, the ghosts, the atmosphere... just everything. And I did what any sane person would do and made a Deathrun map based on it. So I hope you enjoy and try not to get too spooked out.​

Nintendo is the original author and creators of the IP and game "Luigi's Mansion"

I do not own the character

Sore

Broken Map​

Some minigames are broken it is easy to exploit

• Stairs Minigame
This minigame is not for skial deathrun because you can't kill hale he's too fast and almost immune.
The red team can't win in the end. You have to stop hale to prevent getting to the end

• Boss Minigame
You can stand under Bowser and the timer won't end because it's not going to end

• Spinner Minigame
This spinner minigame stops after seconds and you would get a waste of time 50 seconds

I told Salvador_DS who made this map. He ignored or did not care
Skial players got annoyed and they don't want to pick this map.

Despite the fact that I like the map, I gotta say I remember the time when we were doing boss and everyone was experiencing massive lag spikes. That was interesting to say the least lmao.

Sore

I can't edit this original post. so I had reply and edit it.

Broken Map​

Some minigames are broken it is easy to exploit

• Stairs Minigame
This minigame is not for skial deathrun because you can't kill hale he's too fast and almost immune.
The red team can't win in the end. You have to stop hale to prevent getting to the end

• Boss Minigame
You can stand under Bowser and the timer won't end because it's not going to end

image.png

• Spinner Minigame
This spinner minigame stops after seconds and you would get a waste of time 50 seconds
image.png

I told Salvador_DS who made this map. He ignored or did not care
Skial players got annoyed and they don't want to pick this map.

Miscellaneous Exploit:
image.png