• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
READ THIS FIRST
If you are a not deathrun player, don't discuss.
Since there's too many dr suggestion coming up, i think we can just merge all them to one suggestion, but this is a discussion, please discuss about dr maps if you think this is a good idea to add, I will edit it if you want change something.
I will post it on suggestion, when we're done discussing it. it's flooding the latest post and many them wonder why there's dr suggestions on latest posts, they're mainly non-dr players

(the real reason is that skial map pool is low and people suggest new dr maps, but it won't be added because it's not popular)

It is unnecessary to say "bottiger won't add dr maps because it's not popular" Which can be likely true, but come on don't.

All lists are based in my opinion, I wanted to make skial deathrun fun.

Add Returning deathrun maps:
(They used to be on skial's map pool, but not anymore. Please discuss if you don't want a map to be back on skial's rotation and map pool.)
  • dr_steamworks_extreme (There is new latest updated version, you should know)
  • dr_minefarm (Since minecraft land is gone, maybe we can get this map back)
  • dr_lostzones (Why this was removed? It's a good map.)
  • dr_minigames (I like this map, it's just tf2ware map, no traps.)
  • dr_technoir_impossible_v6 (Good map, mainly same neonoir but i don't know why it was removed)
  • dr_supermario64 (I like this dr map, i played it on panda deathrun and it's not even that broken. There's a stripper config.)
  • dr_la_meltdown (Good map, deserves it to be added back.)
  • dr_berlin_redux (Looks cool, but bottiger declines it all time when a suggestion about berlin pop up, i've been playing on panda, no problems so far, but why skial does have it?)
  • dr_priate_adventure_v3 (Looks cool, it's a new updated map, but you can edit this map for more endings or wait mapper to add the endings, he plans it do.)
  • dr_baby_priate_adventure (Good map)
  • dr_bearun (Hard map, but add it back its sometimes popular)
  • dr_psykopat
  • dr_aconian_ctfix2 (Cream Tea Fix)
  • dr_outrun (However, i don't like this map but we can give it a try)
New maps:
(New maps, they will probably be added, i'm just putting here that is apparently new map.)
  • dr_cyber_tower (It's just copy a of neonoir, but i don't care.)
  • dr_simulacrum (Same as cyber_tower, but more hard.)
  • dr_waterworks (Not waterrun, it's a ok dr map nothing that serious at all.)
  • dr_madfacility (Good dr map, nothing more.)
  • dr_facility (New dr map, just a ok dr map.)
  • dr_eugenics_v2 (There's a suggestion that has upvotes, but the new is low)
  • dr_newgrounds_hq (I don't know, but it's a good dr map maybe add it?)
  • dr_winterhill
Mixed Deathrun maps, whatever if it's good or bad.
  • dr_tim_allen (Good map, it's not that boring dr map, it's fun.)
  • dr_chipper (Mixed, but i don't know if people like this, it's just a mainly ok dr map.)
  • dr_sonic_exe (Okay dr map, i mean it's big map and overall it's ok.)
  • dr_corpsypas (Mainly deathrun and surf mixed map, overall hard map but good.)
  • dr_iceworld
  • dr_spinner
  • dr_block_v9
Remove DR maps
  • dr_skibidi_toilet (People didn't want to be on skial's map pool, thus means people rtv it instantly, when rtv cooldown is over.
  • dr_gayrun (+35 upvotes it's clear enough to remove it. However, it's a popular dr map and it won't be removed.)
  • dr_office_skial (People go on pit all time, and it's popular and the map can be boring.)

Last edited:

Sore

This isn't a suggestion, but ok you're free to vote, if you agree all list that i included, i will post it on suggestion if you agree this. (i still need more votes if anyone is agreeing or disagreeing)

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
This isn't a suggestion, but ok you're free to vote, if you agree all list that i included, i will post it on suggestion if you agree this. (i still need more votes if anyone is agreeing or disagreeing)
Well i agree with alot of these , especially adding back technoir and meltdown back. and adding Cyber Tower too.

TSP172

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
+1, however I don't think we need neonoir clones like dr_simulacrum and dr_cyber_tower, I'm tired of this strange trend. Also lets remove some of the shitpost maps (like dr_garfield and dr_gayrun)

Other than that, the rest of the list is good. I have no freaking clue why Skial never removes map that got +35 upvotes (dr_gayrun) but for some fucking reason adds a map directly that got -10 upvotes (dr_skidibi_toilet)

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
+1, however I don't think we need neonoir clones like dr_simulacrum and dr_cyber_tower, I'm tired of this strange trend. Also lets remove some of the shitpost maps (like dr_garfield and dr_gayrun)

Other than that, the rest of the list is good. I have no freaking clue why Skial never removes map that got +35 upvotes (dr_gayrun) but for some fucking reason adds a map directly that got -10 upvotes (dr_skidibi_toilet)
From what i heard, Cream Tea brainwashed bottiger to add skibidi toilet. Despite the fact it got -10 downvotes

NotFred sucks at dr

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'm suprised that Meltdown and Lostzones were removed. Both maps are fun and despite having some annoying parts (Looking at the land mines in Lostzones). Those two deserve to be back. Same goes for: Steamworks and Technoir. Both were challenging and had something unique about them.

I have mixed feelings for: Minefarm and Minigames. I do enjoy Minigames, it's unique but I don't feel the DR vibe from it. Activator has barely anything to do. I do find Minefarm a boring map, but I like the minis. There a lot of them and it can be fun.

I don't remember much of Supermario64, since I played it like once in the early days when I was noob at DR. I also never had to play Berlin, I don't have opnion on those.

I'm open for some new maps that aren't a shitpost or a walking corridor. Where I agree about removing Office and Gayrun. Office is outdated and only the "fun part" is that annoying Pit. Trust me, remove the pit or add spikes there and none is going to choose Office. Gayrun is just bad. The minis aren't bad, but the traps are unfun. Too long, insta deaths, and the layout is just boring.

I didn't play skidibi_toilet yet, but if the map is heavily downvoted in the forums... doesn't it mean that the map shouldn't be added at all? Truly the Skial moment of all time.

TSP172

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
I didn't play skidibi_toilet yet, but if the map is heavily downvoted in the forums... doesn't it mean that the map shouldn't be added at all? Truly the Skial moment of all time.
If is getting downvoted, then this tell us that people dislike this map and don't want the map get added in rotation. The map is clearly a shitpost map, it was made by Lotta's friend (same person who made bad maps like dr_lasagna and dr_among_us on purpose) which is not surprising.

NotFred sucks at dr

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
If is getting downvoted, then this tell us that people dislike this map and don't want the map get added in rotation. The map is clearly a shitpost map, it was made by Lotta's friend (same person who made bad maps like dr_lasagna and dr_among_us on purpose) which is not surprising.
Damn. I get that shitpost maps are popular on Skial and they want to appease to people who like them. But adding a map that is already that much disliked is hilarious. That encourages for more shitpost maps to be requested. Would love maps that actually have some sort of theme and effort. Not just a map with the same photo on almost everyhting.

Reactions: Bloodpop

Feel Good Inc.

Scarcely Lethal Noob
READ THIS FIRST
If you are a not deathrun player, don't discuss.
Since there's too many dr suggestion coming up, i think we can just merge all them to one suggestion, but this is a discussion, please discuss about dr maps if you think this is a good idea to add, I will edit it if you want change something.
I will post it on suggestion, when we're done discussing it. it's flooding the latest post and many them wonder why there's dr suggestions on latest posts, they're mainly non-dr players

(the real reason is that skial map pool is low and people suggest new dr maps, but it won't be added because it's not popular)

It is unnecessary to say "bottiger won't add dr maps because it's not popular" Which can be likely true, but come on don't.

All lists are based in my opinion, I wanted to make skial deathrun fun.

Add Returning deathrun maps:
(They used to be on skial's map pool, but not anymore. Please discuss if you don't want a map to be back on skial's rotation and map pool.)
  • dr_steamworks_extreme (There is new latest updated version, you should know)
  • dr_minefarm (Since minecraft land is gone, maybe we can get this map back)
  • dr_lostzones (Why this was removed? It's a good map.)
  • dr_minigames (I like this map, it's just tf2ware map, no traps.)
  • dr_technoir_impossible_v6 (Good map, mainly same neonoir but i don't know why it was removed)
  • dr_supermario64 (I like this dr map, i played it on panda deathrun and it's not even that broken. There's a stripper config.)
  • dr_la_meltdown (Good map, deserves it to be added back.)
  • dr_berlin_redux (Looks cool, but bottiger declines it all time when a suggestion about berlin pop up, i've been playing on panda, no problems so far, but why skial does have it?)
New maps:
  • dr_cyber_tower (It's just copy a of neonoir, but i don't care.)
  • dr_simulacrum (Same as cyber_tower, but more hard.)
  • dr_waterworks (Not waterrun, it's a ok dr map nothing that serious at all.)
  • dr_madfacility (Good dr map, nothing more.)
  • dr_facility (New dr map, just a ok dr map.)
  • dr_eugenics_v2 (There's a suggestion that has upvotes, but the new is low)
  • dr_newgrounds_hq (I don't know, but it's a good dr map maybe add it?)
Mixed Deathrun maps, whatever if it's good or bad.
  • dr_tim_allen (Good map, it's not that boring dr map, it's fun.)
  • dr_chipper (Mixed, but i don't know if people like this, it's just a mainly ok dr map.)
  • dr_sonic_exe (Okay dr map, i mean it's big map and overall it's ok.)
Remove DR maps
  • dr_skibidi_toilet (People didn't want to be on skial's map pool, thus means people rtv it instantly, when rtv cooldown is over.
  • dr_gayrun (+35 upvotes it's clear enough to remove it. However, it's a popular dr map and it won't be removed.)
  • dr_office_skial (People go on pit all time, and it's popular and the map can be boring.)
+1 from me. Major changes need to come around

Reactions: Sir Trooper

WhatAmI

Uncharitable Spy
No other maps on my mind at the moment, although i find it dickish that the skibidi suggestion had -5 votes (-15 now) and it still got added, it's just shows us Bottiger is ignoring the DR community's opinion and listening to a single person on the discord.
If you're just gonna ignore your community, why even have a vote system for suggestions in the first place?
EDIT: Pirate Adventure has 10+ votes since march and it still hasn't been added, while Skibidi was added in a single day.

Sore

EDIT: Pirate Adventure has 10+ votes since march and it still hasn't been added, while Skibidi was added in a single day.
Pirate adventure is actually popular map, In Panda, they vote baby priate adventure and play it.

Sore

Okay, some people suggested maps in skial deathrun US, here's a list of that people suggested, discuss them if you think this can be on the list.
  • Aconian Ctfix2
  • Psykopat
  • Iceworld
  • Spinner
  • Cocainum xmas
  • MemeFacility
  • Blocks
  • Hellfire
  • Retroland
  • Winterhill

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
Okay, some people suggested maps in skial deathrun US, here's a list of that people suggested, discuss them if you think this can be on the list.
  • Arconian
  • Psykopat
  • Iceworld
  • Spinner
  • Cocainum xmas
  • MemeFacility
  • Blocks
  • Hellfire
  • Retroland
  • Winterhill
i wouldn't recommended Meme Factory since its just a corridor map as usual.