Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yup at first me and the naix were about equal in of farm and kills. Then around 30 minute mark all I see is him getting doubles and triples while tide drow and mirana just kept dieing. Was begging them to just stop feeding but they called me cyka and died some more

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
6D418F0E169C0025A60C465EB079A147F88C00DE

just came to north america server, mirana quited because she didn't wan't junglers on her team, everybody in team except me did it too, axe, aa and dazzle stood at the game to win battle points, what a mistake

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
6D418F0E169C0025A60C465EB079A147F88C00DE

just came to north america server, mirana quited because she didn't wan't junglers on her team, everybody in team except me did it too, axe, aa and dazzle stood at the game to win battle points, what a mistake
how did that guy die as centaur

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That feeling when you have a shit early and mid. Then late game rolls around and your carries decide to end the fun.

10FA39341E6A72F5F9D0323B8E38C6E69A01779F

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
you came mid as windrunner, wich just explains your early mid peformance
nope was a solo top against a bounty and treant. spent almost all my gold on wards and dust. Towards the very end I just followed Juggernaut while he went on a rampage. Which in turn all that assist money got me all those items besides boot and force staff

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
1024x576.resizedimage

This is why you don't give Blink RP away in ABility Draft
Have you ever played against someone who gets PA, and chooses the following abilities?
Blur
Inner Vitality
Burning Spear
Chemical Rage

HURR YOU CANT HIT ME MY HP REGEN IS OFF THE CHARTS AND YOU'RE ON FIRE HURR

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
i love to play dota while talking nosense bullshit to random people, once someone literally blocked me because he tought that i have some kind of mental issues

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
tAdbCSE.jpg

I don't know why anti-mage stayed in the game as he was level 13 when everyone else was level 22+. It was basically a 2v5 with omniknight