Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
6958018352C3C280F3B30D9B5B969CE7616AB4E5

wtf mode why you so fun, also made my game crash when i tried to control all of them

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It looks as if their whole team was pretty horrible.

It wasn't that they were horrible it was because I won my lane which was mid, outlevel their luna by 4 around 15 min in, then i proceeded to roam around and ambush top and bot lanes which in turn shut down the other players and allowing my team to snowball further especially our antimage who was beating their void in terms of gold and exp. Both void and antimage need a lot of farm and items to be useful, so killing void or preventing him to farm safely ensured us a more easy win

Draconie

Jailbreak Moderator
Contributor
It wasn't that they were horrible it was because I won my lane which was mid, outlevel their luna by 4 around 15 min in, then i proceeded to roam around and ambush top and bot lanes which in turn shut down the other players and allowing my team to snowball further especially our antimage who was beating their void in terms of gold and exp. Both void and antimage need a lot of farm and items to be useful, so killing void or preventing him to farm safely ensured us a more easy win
Their team comp also has no competent stunners with only omniknight to support. So all their lanes look really weak compared to the bane on your team.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Setup: Teamfight happen at top, my team wiped while i was farming bottom, they kept complaining about sniper, so....

Kairi (work)

Unremarkable User
Im barely mid but last time I was, it couldn't have been easier. There was no mid from the other team so I could easily farm and take their tower down. xD