CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Was talking about this. Since Doomsday is pretty good and we need some servers for it, I think we should consider moving one of the less-used TX ones up to CH, put a Doomsday in there, and one in NY. Haven't thought it all through.

Comes down to the finances, but aside from that, +1

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1

put it someplace we don't already have a server, like Pennsylvania

Then you can put in a 24/7 doomsday server up, and another tf2ware/custom maps server

or you could put it in either chicago or texas, whichever location stays busier for longer.

Reactions: Da_money125

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1

put it someplace we don't already have a server, like Pennsylvania

Then you can put in a 24/7 doomsday server up, and another tf2ware/custom maps server

or you could put it in either chicago or texas, whichever location stays busier for longer.

Why pennsylvania? o.O

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why pennsylvania? :confused:
I think I've seen servers hosted from there? Also, I don't know where else we could go in the us... Chicago, Texas, NewYork and Cali are taken and it's not like the northwest us is very populated.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I think I've seen servers hosted from there? Also, I don't know where else we could go in the us... Chicago, Texas, NewYork and Cali are taken and it's not like the northwest us is very populated.
NY again? Not much point in moving a few states down :p

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm a Minnesotan and I disapprove this message.